Russells / no service after account settled

1 South Africa

I had a Russels furniture account however I settled it way before the term expired. Still within it’s guarantee period I contacted Russels Sammy Marks on 25 Oct 2010 to report a king size mattress defect. The query was escalated to Zelda who promised to get it resolved. An assessor came to assess the King sized bed 2 weeks later.in Jan 2011, I heard nothing from them, I contacted Zelda and she mentioned the warehouse was closed for the festive season, and would get back to me-which she did. She told me that the ’single’ bed was assessed with a defect on the base (yet I bought a king size bed note - with a mattress defect) and they will contact to make further arrangements. I explained that was not the correct query. Zelda promised to look into it, I called again in Feb and March 2011 - still no response from the warehouse/assessors
I than logged a complaint on hello peter and was contacted a month later by Desiree. Desiree said that she is the new branch Manager and it will be resolved. It’s exactly a month today and nothing has been done as yet>

It has been over a year that this remains unresolved. I have spent so much of my time and money in getting this resolved however nothing seems to work. They have really caused me so much of inconvenience, as I have made so many follow up calls, I do not think that they understand the consumer protection act.