Russ Darrow Kia Waukesha / They damaged my car while servicing
I had a problem with the Russ Darrow Kia service department in Waukesha. We took our Kia in for some warranty work. When we picked up the car it was parked three inches from a jutting brick wall and there was a big dent/scratches in the bumper. When we pointed this out to the customer service department they buffed out some of the scratches (not succesfully since they were pretty deep) and told us we would have to bring the car back on Monday to talk to the service manager, Bob Sterling. When we brought the car back on Monday, (the first thing I noticed was that all of the serviced cars were now 3-4 feet away from the wall instead of inches, ) Bob Sterling didn't want to look at the damage and instead told me that there was no way I could prove they did it and they refused to check the security cameras at my request, saying that they had 18 of them and they wouldn't be bothered to take the time to look through them. He used a very aggresive tone with me and told me that there would be no way to prove they did it and the fact that I was upset about the situation was not his problem. He said I would have to take it to my insurance, even though insurance rates go up with every claim. Bob Sterling even went so far as to tell me that if I was going to get upset over something like this then he didn't want me for a customer. Now there is $750 damage to my car that they did and there is nothing I can do about it. I am upset about the unprofessional manner with which I was treated in addition to the fact that they have zero liability for handling my vehicle and doing damage to it.
More Russ Darrow Kia Waukesha Complaints & Reviews
- Russ Darrow Mazda - They lie like rugs! 
- Russ Darrow - cheated me on price 
- Russ Darrow Honda - Deceptive Practices 
- Russ Darrow Mazda - Negligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks 
- Russ Darrow - Advertising
- Russ Darrow Group - no service
- Russ Darrow Group - 2011 kia sorento
- Russ Darrow Group - applying for credit
- Russ Darrow KIA - car is a lemon and service less than desirable.
- Russ Darrow - Running my credit at each location