Rushmypassport.com / Expeditedtravel.com / Unethical business practices
I contacted a merchant that advertises for you: "rushmypassport.com" or "expeditedtravel.com". They provide passport services. Their website has you fill out a form with basic information then they immediately charge you their fee. Only after they charge do they provide information about the requirements to obtain or renew a passport. I was looking to renew a passport for my 15 yr old and immediately after I payed I sent an email to cancel because I realize I was lacking a necessary form. The company kept a $50 cancellation fee. My point is that they never initiated a service since I never mailed the forms and passport for them to provide the service and that they only disclosed the requirements after they collected the money. Their position is that I should have known the requirements before I even came to their website and that is my fault I cannot comply and that they are charging a cancellation fee although the service was never initiated.
Their practices may be illegal and if not they are highly unethical. Their website advertises that they have been featured by you. Such an unethical company should not be listed and recommended by a trusted site like yours.
More Rushmypassport.com / Expeditedtravel.com Complaints & Reviews
- RushMyPassport.com - Credit Card Charged and No Passport 
- RushMyPassport.com - Fraud 
- RushMyPassport.com - lack of full refund 
- RushMyPassport.com - Took my money, did not provide service 
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport 
- Rush My Passport - passport assistance service
- Rush My Passport - Expediting Passport
- RushMyPassport.com - No refund so far 
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport fiasco!
- RushMyPassport.com - Charged my credit card $200 for a service they never performed!