Rural King — restrooms signage
I went into your Winchester store the other day and I was looking for the restroom or signs leading me to them but I found none so I had to ask someone. When I've been in other retail stores they have signs that are visible from the main aisle showing the direction where they are or stating the direction. I think it would help to have signs in the main aisle like you have your department signs instead of over where the restrooms are. They can not be seen from the main aisles that way. At least by looking down a main aisle you can see them that way instead of hunting someone down to ask. Sometimes there may not be time to find someone, especially if its your child needing to go. Other than that your store is very nice and the staff are friendly.
More Rural King Complaints & Reviews
- Rural King - rule king credit card
- Rural King - rural king credit card
- Rural King - denial of a job 
- Rural King - rk 19 tractor
- Rural King - personnel 
- Rural King - customer service 
- Rural King - customer service
- Rural King - gun barn service
- Rural King - no certain product, just the condition of the store all around.
- Rural King - poor treatment of customers