Ruby Tuesday / unacceptable service

1 1936 North JacksonTullahoma, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 931-455-1774

We've have dined at this restaurant several times and will not returned because of a bad experience we had last night. We were seated at our table of 4 to enjoy a casual dinner for the evening and it took the waitress over 15 minutes to even take our drink order, didn't introduce herself or smile. Then after taken care of or drink order, she service's other tables that arrived after with there food before we received our drinks and then we received our appetizers. We than asked for the MOD Manger on duty, which we were told would be right out, which the MOD never showed. We commented why, and was told she didn't want to come out of the back room. Then we asked what the MOD Manger on duty's name was we were giving Brittney, without a last name, when asked what her last name was, the hostess stated she didn't know. Then I approached the bartender he was a wonderful enough person to give us her last name and he was also a wonderful waiter before. Her name was Brittney Garland and for a MOD Manger on Duty not to appear at a table of customer when there is a restaurant with only 10 to 12 table with 4 server's attended to the tables this problem should not have occurred. This is unacceptable!!! I've waited table in the past and enjoyed my position very much. This waitress and MOD should not be in this industry at ALL!!! This is a disgraced to your industry. I am appalled with this situation. I'm a semi retired gentleman and I will no longer step foot in this restaurant every again in my life time, also the place that I semi retired from is IBM which is a big customer service industry company along with other avenues that will here about this location and will not fund your establishment every again.

Thank you for the disgrace of RUBY TUESDAY and the disgrace that we endure at this location, You should be ashamed for running a restaurant, that doesn't even match a drive thru restaurant.

Comments

Gi
  28th of Jun, 2012

On Wednesday June 27th, 2012, My husband and I went to Ruby Tuesdays in Va.Beach, Va on Newtown Rd. When we went the we waited several minutes to be acknowledged. The welcomer said she would be right back and went and waited on a table. After a few mintues she came back .I said we would like a table for 2 people. She told me there would be a waiting time, Its was at 6:15pm dinner time. I asked her if we could just go sit at the table and look at the menu. She told me no because they only had 2 servers and they were busy helping other customers. they were probably 8 tables with people at them ...no big groups...My husband has a sore foot from surgery and could stand without it hurting I felt like they really didnt want our business . And we sure want to be somewhere we wont wanted.I just wanted you to know how your costumers are being treated.