Ruby Tuesday / service

1 Tifton, GA, United States Review updated:

I visited ruby Tuesday in the tifton ga location. On 11/18/2016I arrived at 6:45 pm. Saw my waitress at 7:00 and place our order. At 8:00 no food the waitress came around told us the kitchen was messed up and the food would come in a while. 8:25 manager Lauren came stated that the food was free since we waited over an hour. 8:45 she said she was coming with the food the mananger Lauren. 9:00 no food. Her excuse was they told her we had left...say what? Why would we leave when u came to the table 15 min earlier and told us you were bringing the food. People around us that came after us had already been served. The kitchen was horrible.. I have never been to any place and waited 2 hours not to eat. We finally left at 9:15 after no service and no food. I don't know if Lauren was just scared to address us or not. We never saw the waitress again. I guess she was scared or embrassed also.. I really do like ruby Tuesday and I eat there at least 5 times a month. But I was extremely, dissatisfied with everything tonight. Don't think me and my family will be returning.. advise if you have a manager that can't handle the kitchen maybe you need a new manager.. several tables walked out..because of the over hour wait..I should have left with them..
Respectfully
Ms latosicia smith
[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

La
Nov 18, 2016

Comments

• Co
      18th of Nov, 2016

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
    Who could hang a name on you?
    When you change with every new day
    Still I'm gonna miss you