Ruby Tuesday / horrible service

My husband and I went to Ruby Tuesday on 12/01/16 after a busy day at work, We've been at this restaurant several times never a problem, today on the other hand was the worst ever the server (1328) was also the bartender which took forever for her to acknowledge us, she comes over not friendly at all, she's like you ready to order, not what can I get you all to drink, my husband and I order, another server brought out our dinner, no refill on the drinks not even how's everything tasting, can I get y'all anything else, enjoy nothing, we ordered the 3 course meal @12.99, my husband ordered the half rack rib, she says what two sides he says ff and she like you get one more side he's like what other side do you have she says broccoli, zucchini, Mac and cheese, my husband says ok Mac and cheese. She took forever and I mean forever, she's like ok dessert brownie or tart, we both said the brownies that literally took about 45 minutes to get we got the check and she notice we still haven't got our dessert mean while other severs were coming out of the kitchen with the brownie dessert, anyways my point is I really would like a refund because we received horrible service and not only that she should of informed us that the Mac and cheese was going to be an extra charge on the bill not even that she did. Never again will I go to that Ruby Tuesday, I would drive to another RT.

Mi