Royal Mail / Fraudulent misrepresentation of Royal Mail
On 2/11/2009, I saw a classified ad on Craigslist for the sale of a 2008 Mac Laptop offered by a Mr Roger Dawson . I accepted the offer and was informed that the delivery would be done through Royal Mail in Milan upon payment to Royal Mail agent in Milan, named Claudio Rinaldi, through Western Union. I was also given a tracking number (same 13 digit number as used by Royal Mail) with barcode and Royal Mail logo on the email notification. After sending the money, and attem pting to track the shipment, I discovered that the tracking number was invalid and Royal Mail had no record of same, nor were there any responses to my communication to the buyer and agent.
I have been clearly defrauded and this appears to be a big scam that is going on which is ruining the reputation of Royal Mail and Craigs List.
I hope that Royal Mail will have an investigation done into this type of scam which is cheating innocent people of their hard earned money, and that the crooks will be apprehended. I can produce evidence of the money having been sent to the fake agent of Royal Mail.
More Royal Mail Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Mail - Royal Mail Agent Fraud 
- Royal Mail - lost birthday cards 
- Royal Mail - Dangerous driving / aggression / fear for safety
- Royal Mail - not receiving mail
- Royal Mail - Offensive Postman 
- Royal Mail Group - dangerous driving
- Royal Mail - miss my item
- Royal Mail - Dangerous Driving 
- Royal Mail - Aggressive driver
- Royal Mail - courier did not arrive