Royal Holiday / misleading marketing!
What we were promised upon signing up with royal holiday back in august 2005 has never materialized so far. We did pay the total fee for 30 years and 10,000 credits per year which could be reduced down to 15 years while doubling the annual fee to be paid in december each year.
But so far, very difficult to get in touch with them by phone and e-mail, point of contact keeps changing, travel plans never accessible, no flexibility for destination and dates, and above all always something additional to pay.
We were told that credits paid fpr would cover free accommodation and meals for a one week stay. We are now told that additional amounts have to be paid each time for both accommodation and meals at fares that have no interest over normal standard packages that can be found in the global market.
This is actual lies and racket and we want to step out of this unethical nightmare.
We want our money back in order to be free to go wherever we want, whenever we want as we were told and at conditions we can still negotiate and be confident in the fact that they will not change over and over again.
What can we do to voice our rights, be listened to and heard and get out of that endless trap?
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation package
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - membership dues, inability to use timeshare and not honoring. agreed upon contract. would like all dues and fees paid refunded
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday