Route 22 Toyota Hillside / free tank of gas scam
After I contacted the dealership on a Monday for a Honda Ridgeline, their phone rep Joaquin (Wakeem) called me EVERY DAY when I agreed to come on Thursday of that week. Wednesday's phone call was to tell me they have a special offer. Everyone that goes on a test drive gets a free tank of gas. I show up 2 hrs after talking to Wakeem (drove 1hr 20 min, they knew this). The car was sold! Then the sales guy (not Wakeem) says Wakeem isn't even a salesman and he's never heard of that promotion. I did see the car driven away by a family, but the dealership was reluctant to prove that it was sold. The sales guy never even told me his name. Obviously I was going to buy the truck if I drove that far w/ my 5 mo. pregnant wife and 3 years old. This ### wouldn't even tell me the interest rates when I told him we have tier I credit. STAY AWAY FROM ROUTE 22 TOYOTA, ROUTE 22 HONDA AS WELL THEY ARE OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY.
More Route 22 Toyota Hillside Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door
- Toyota Motor Corporation Liberty Toyota in Burlington NJ - a female that schedules appointments named carol in the service department.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - combination meter
- Toyota Motor Corporation - defective headlights in 2008 prius