Rotitabad quality and ill fitting clothes

C Feb 24, 2015 Review updated:

Cannot give company address as it is in Chinese on my package. The two dresses I bought which were delivered today were inferior quality and much smaller than anticipated, particularly one of them which only measured 32" across the hips despite being "Medium" size as they both were. I looked at the size chart as it comes up smaller than in the UK so I ordered medium. I am normally a size 10 or small. I doubt if I'll ever get a refund after all the bad reviews. I just wish I had looked up Rotita on the internet before ordering anything.

Rotita
Rotita

• Herbert Dobbins's Response · Aug 18, 2019

07/20/2019 for $29.11 Rotita
    ROUND NECK PALM LEAF PRINT T SHIRT
    USD
    27.22
    Never received my order of this T-shirt
    Got the dress but did not get the women’s shirt and ordered it first before the dress.
    Get my t-shirt here or I’ll return the dress, your wasting my time with a bunch of Shysters
    Then BBB WILL BE NOTIFIED of your deceit-fullness

• Rhonda boo's Response · Oct 23, 2019

I ordered oct 4th not 6th still don't have my outfit

• A
      Feb 07, 2016

I am sending this remark to the Rotita Clothing Co. in ref to my order I am still waiting for it has been 3 weeks or more since I`ve ordered a jumpsuit priced at $21 and change. I would like to know when am I going to receive my order I truly hope any day now. My order # is W1601251451053311.

• S
      Apr 25, 2017

I received items that were wrong sizing compared to what the website had listed on their website. I contacted them to try to return items and found that it was very expensive to ship to china as that is the address they gave me. They then offered me 30% back of what I paid for items. I answered Rotita and said I would take it since it was too expensive to ship back, but now after contacting them at least 3 times they won't answer me. I won't ever deal with them again and it looks like I am out a lot of money that I spent on clothing. Their address is: Fang En (Tel: [protected])
    Room2092, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 201206, China

• W
      Jun 03, 2018

I ordered a medium (my usual size), what looked online like a sleek, classy music shirt. When I got it, the sleeves are too long, the material is not soft and it has a distressed look that didn't show up in the photo. Want to exchange it. This sh/b interesting. The name on the package says Threat Pit, Inc.

• H

USD
    27.22

• A
      Oct 01, 2019
    Rotita - I ordered a swimsuit about 4 months ago and I havent gotten yet. They took my money but I have yet to get my order.

It was to be sent to 2506 Branding Iron space 8 in Dickinson, Texas 77539 To Annette Riley. I do not have a tracking or any information. Either send my order or return my money. Why does a complaint have to be so long.

• R
      Oct 30, 2019
    Rotita.com - My black and whit jump suite i never got
    17 S Oxford st.

I ordered oct 6th and i have not got my item they kept telling me its coming this day that day check tracking number still no outfit. i paid extra for shipping to get early in 5 to 8 days its going on a month now so i am have to get intouch with my bank please do not order from this china fake site