Ross Dress for Less / a store that treating their customers like thefts
On March 10, I bought a set of four place mats and other stuffs at the Tukwila, Washington Ross Store (Store# 0044). For some reason the machine couldn't recognize the bar code of the place mats at the time I checked out. Therefore, the cashier scanned another item with same value as the place mats instead. However, I didn't realize that since both of the item cost the same.
On March 31 afternoon (around 16:20 pacific daylight time) I tried to return the place mats at the same store in Tukwila. Nevertheless, the sale associates at the customers service counter, Todd and Senada, told me that I couldn't return it since it isn't listed on the receipt. I explained the story to them, but they even not tried to listen to me and grabbed the place mats then tossed it behind the counter. I negotiated with them, yet they insinuated that I never be able to prove I paid for the place mats since it is not listed on the receipt. Finally, I leave the store only with the receipt.
Such thing never happened at other stores like Marshall and TJ Maxx in my experience. I felt that I was being insulted and I believed your company should provide better customers service training to the sale associates. I can say 90% of the customs won't check the bar codes number and the name of each item on the receipts upon the payment. How the sale associates, Todd and Senada, could insinuate that I stole the place mats and tried to get advantage from the store? Do you think it is worth to get advantage from the store for only $3.99? In addition, it might possible that I brought the wrong receipt (even though I am absolutely sure this is not the case). How could the sale associates, Todd and Senada, grabbed the place mats which was belong to me and tossed it behind the counter just because it was not listed on the receipt?
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor
- Ross Dress for Less - service
- Ross Dress for Less - return