RoseGal / quality is awful and customer service even worse!

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

Don’t order anything from Rosegal! Clothes they sell are horrible, material is too thin, quality is disgusting and sizes are extremely small. Sizing is based more on child than adult. It will take them weeks or even months to deliver the package. I ordered many things, but received only half. They actually charged me for all the things I ordered. I contacted Rosegal customer support and tried to resolve the situation, but they said that they need pictures as a proof. Pictures of what? I told them that I never receive the other half, so I don’t understand what pictures they exactly wanted to see. It took 6 weeks for them to respond. I feel like they are making it very difficult to get a refund. I've given up on getting a refund or returning the items because they refuse to give me a return number.

Lo
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2016

Dear Lotita,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Please understand after we receive your order, normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,