RoseGal / never again

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

Recently I purchased something from Rosegal. I was expecting shipping would take long since I knew it was coming from China. Also, because the prices were very cheap I expected cheap quality clothes. I just wanted to buy something to wear around the house, so that was exactly what I wanted. I checked the size charts and as Chinese women are usually small sized, I decided to take extra large. When my package arrived I was pretty disappointed, because clothes were very tiny and looked completely nothing like the pictures on their website. I gave everything to my 14 year old daughter, because Chinese extra large size fits her perfectly. Never again buying from Rosegal.

Al
Jan 7, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2016

Dear Alois,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item, maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
    Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,