Roomstore / The worst furniture store ever

Anyone interested in buying from the roomstore needs to beware, they are the worst furniture store ever. First when I had me bedroom set delivered they had the nerve enough to deliver the bed with no mattresses.

Then when I call the office he says oh yea I meant to call and tell you the mattresses were not in.

Now why they heck would you deliver a metal bed frame with no mattresses, they should have just waited till they had it all to have it delivered.

And I won't even get on household bank, which is the bank that finances their credit cards, cuz they're even worse.

Va

Comments

• Vi
      4th of Apr, 2009

We purchased from this place a leaving room set, Sofa, Love Seat and Recliner, this was done on Feb. 15 2009, today April 4 2009 we have receive the sofa and love seat 2 weeks ago and we spoke with the sales guy at the store about recliner that was not delivered and they said will take an other 2 months to be delivered. 2 Weeks ago when they delivered the sofa and love seat, the sales guy said the recliner was going to take 2 more weeks since was coming from the manufacture but the good thing is that it was already on their warehouse in Houston Tx. and i live 10 Hrs away from Houston and today they said is overseas and will take 2 more months like it or not and he hung up on me.