Roomster.com / dishonest sales practices
I signed up for Roomster.com after finding it on a search engine advertised as a free service site. I was looking for immediate occupancy rentals and after spending 30-45 minutes creating my "free" profile I reached the page asking me to purchase an upgraded membership. Since the site advertises it's service as free, I declined to purchase anything and continued with the basic membership.
Once I realized that this complany was absolutely NOT operating honestly, I began to look for a way to delete my account. It turns out, you cannot delete your account. You can only disable it.
I will soon be changing my email address because of Roomster's behavior. I feel like I've been robbed because of their bait-and-switch tactics and my inability to delete my information from their system.
More Roomster.com Complaints & Reviews
- Roomster.com - scam!!! beware 
- Roomster.net - internet scam! 
- Roomster.net - help us get off this site 
- Roomster.com - horrible service! 
- Roomster.com - great service! 
- Roomster - extra charges
- Roomster - billing charges
- Roomster - unethical payment
- Roomster - subscription and payment
- Roomster - I delete my account some months ago but roomster still take money from my account why I delete the account