Rooms to Golaf sofa onyx

I bought a sectional leather sofa november 17, 2014. I waited in line and researched about this product and got very good reviews on it, so I went ahead and bought this sofa and along with the sofa I bought the full extended warranty.

It has been 2 years and 1 month since the initial purchase and I started observing flaking in on parts of the sofa (See image). Oncei saw this, I called rooms to go customer service and I was told that this 'flaking' is not covered. Again I went to the store I orginally purchased the sofa at to see if there was anything they could do at the store. This time I went with proof, pictures of the flaking on the sofa. When I talked to the store manager I was told that the extended warranty covers only food and liquid stains. So, I tried to talk to them and they were very adamant and not being compliant at all, just saying that they can not do anything because this issue is not covered in the warranty.

Alright, the sofa is very moderately used, so my quesiton is possbily how will there be food or liquid stains on a leather sofa.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Jacksonville, FLOkay, so what I do not understand is, why say that the warranty being sold to customers covers everyhting and any sort of problems!!! And when I told them that I am noticing damage, nothing is covered. How is this possible??? The way they told me about their warranty made me feel like the products are only meant to be used as show pieces but not as somehting we can use, like sitting and resting on the sofa. This is ridiculous!
Rooms to go is doing unethical business, they are directly lying to the customers, conceiling the facts! If this is the way they are going to do business, then I will never go back to this store, blatantly lying to their customers just to get money out of us!! If this is the case, then I will make sure that I will never set foot in that store again and make sure the people around me will not be going into that store at all!!! I was so influenced that I bought a bed with rtg, also a very horrible idea. Right when I was thinking about buying another product with them, this happened and now they have completely lost all of my trust, never will I ever buy anything from them. I advise people who want to shop at this store, not to, look in another direction!! Don't waste your money on horrible quality materials!!

Lo