[Resolved] Rooms To Go / full bed with side rails, full bunkie and matt protector
I bought the full bed for my daughter on 9/15/2017 to be delivered on 9/28/17 not only the bed was delivered to the wrong address but couldn't be delivered any earlier than 10/17/17 A month and 2 days after. Employees at the phone were rude and told me there was nothing they could do about it. I understand the demands after hurricane Harvey but what is unacceptable is their customer service. Just horrible! My order number is 7270672.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2017
We are disappointed to learn of the lack of service you've received thus far, and we'd be happy to help any way we can. Care to email us your order info and feedback to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com?
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - undelivered merchandise