[Resolved] Rooms To Go / cindy crawford home van buren burgundy 8 pc leather sectional/delivery / dispatch

Saint Petersburg, FL, United States

It started off when my leather color was coming off. I asked someone about it and they said it wasn't right. That's not supposed to happen. They told me to call customer service that it is on warranty. So I called, They told me its not. But they said for me to take pictures and email them. So i did. They called me back and said it would be under a factory warranty. They told me to go to the store and pick out another furniture. They were giving me a credit of the furniture. So I did. The guy was nice. He set it up, and I paid extra for the leather protection originally. Well he came back and said I owed almost $500 extra. They were charging me for delivery, Which why? I already paid it once. Its not my fault this was a manufacture defect. And of course they were charging me for the leather protection. I voiced my opinion. They took care of it. I then owed $12. Really? Why? Now this is where I'm a little mad, okay, really mad. I waited two weeks for the delivery. They gave me a window of between 10 am and 2 pm. So I set my schedule on that. I had a unexpected funeral to attend, waiting for a phone call, I sat in the back. They called me to tell me its going to be later in the early evening. I told the dispatch this was unacceptable. I have dinner plans after there delivery. I also told her to tell the drivers to step it up. She then hung up on me. So I called the customer service and they said the same thing. I asked for a window, they said they cant give me a window. I'll get a call 30 minutes before. Not only I'm going to waste my day I'll miss my dinner plans also. Well not only I never received a phone call from the delivery drivers. My delivery came after 6 pm. I'm not blaming the delivery guys. They worked really hard. But they did tell me that the company added 4 more deliveries that what they can handle. Of course it put me last. Thank you for screwing up my whole day. I will be reporting this to the BBB and any other site I can find. This Is very unprofessional. They get there money and then It's a fight to receive your furniture. It shows on many many complaints you read here or bad stories you've heard from people that have dealt with rooms to go.

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Mar 29, 2017

Bill, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us the details of your order to [protected]@roomstogo.com.

Bi