Rogers Cable TV / missed appointments!
First I made an appointment to have basic cable hooked up 2 weeks ago they said that the tech would be here between 8am-8pm. I said thats weird but o.k I'll be home. I confirmed the appointment the same day I made it with a separate phone call. The day of the appointment That day I called at 7pm to confirm the appointment and they said that I had to wait until 8 to call in. I said o.k and called a 8:15 then they said that the appointment wasn't there.
So one min it was their the next it wasn't! I started to raise a stink and i was transfered to the priority tech service. The guy said that someone there had canceled the appointment. He transfered me back to customer service. Customer service said the tech would be out tomorrow. Low and behold I called today when the tech was supposed to be here. The appointment had been canceled again. And rescheduled for Friday. All of this times I had to call in and go through the stupid voice menu. Rogers did not call me to say they were sorry or anything.
O.k well I have complaints about the Rogers internet service as well.
More Rogers Cable TV Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers - internet and cable
- Rogers - internet installation 
- Rogers - television service in implementing new schedule of television channel access 
- Rogers - i'm complaint about rogers bad service 
- Rogers - cell phone scam calls