Rogers / free gift offer is a scam!
I received by mail an Our appreciation for your business with this special thank you gift offer. It states that I just simply visit rogers.com/with thanks and enter my personal gift number before August 31. Signed Matthew Ariker, Vice President, Customer Base Management, Rogers Wireless. Today is July 16th. However, there is NO Site to be found. What a waste of paper that this so called offer was used for, let alone my time. No wonder were charged high prices from this company for services that aren't good and false advertisement.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers / Fido - collections/credit 
- Rogers - television service in implementing new schedule of television channel access 
- Rogers - i'm complaint about rogers bad service 
- Rogers - cell phone scam calls 
- Rogers - in my opinion, fraudulent advertising on the rogers yahoo email site 
- Rogers - bt television montreal