Rodale / Never ordered book

1 Emmaus, PA, United States Review updated:

Just received book in the mail that I did not order. Invoice for $39.94 to pay by 3/18/10. Called customer service and said did not order. Was told that I checked off postcard to examine book which I never did as I know that that would be a tactic to get you to pay for the book even if you didn't want it.
Customer Service told me to go to rodalereturn.com and print out label to return.
So I am, hopefully, fine on the fact that I don't owe them money but this is taking time on my part to send the book back and, as money is so tight for me right now, it is emotionally upsetting.

Comments

• Ju
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I did request the "free trial" to review the book f rom Rodale. However, should you decide not to keep and pay for it (which I did) you have a time limit to return it. The complaint is that YOU will be paying for the return postage. My cost to return the book was $9.92 and I emailed the company to request a full reimbursement with a scan of the my postage receipt. To this day have not yet heard their decision on my request. Do not fall for the "free" trial offers from Rodale!

• It
      26th of Mar, 2010

tried to submit this earlier==don't see it:
    ask for a copy of the postcard "you" signed==
    do you have a crazy ex?