RIU Santa Fe / management
I purchased 2 rooms at the Riu Santa Fe in Los Cabos from 8/7/15 through 8/12/15 for my husband, daughter and grandchildren. I have stayed at this hotel each year since it opened. In the early morning of 8/8/15 at 2:00am I went out on the balcony sat down and witnessed a drug deal that involved a large amount of cocaine being sold. After the deal went down, the dealer turned around and saw me on the balcony. I was scared for the welfare of my grandchildren. I went down to the front desk and ask that our rooms be changed, since the dealer saw my face and knew what room I was located in. I was told we would have to check out the next day at 11:00am, wait until 3:00pm then we could recheck into another room. I believe the Riu Hotels put my family at risk. I am trying to understand the reasoning of management at the Riu and why no action was taken for this very valid complaint.
More RIU Santa Fe Complaints & Reviews
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - we will now become your 'nightmare'! 
- Riu Punta Cana - casino scam 
- RIU Hotels - riu class membership 
- RIU - customer service 
- RIU Hotels - unthinkable conditions
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - All round service and holiday.
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - riu playa blanca resort services
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - Food Poisoning at the 24hr Sports Bar Riu Palace Peninsula
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - Front Desk Customer Service
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - hotel