RIU Jalisco / theft by employees!
Arrived at the RIU Jalisco Resort the night of the 6th of January checked in were told there were no keys to the room safes available until the next morning, went to our rooms (3 rooms 6 family members). Dropped off our luggage and went down to the beach spent about an hour at the beach then returned to or rooms to change while returning to the rooms one of the resorts security men followed us back into the hotel then to our rooms watched us exit our rooms as we went to the sports bar for a night cap , returned 45 minutes later to find someone had entered our rooms and stole all the cash in each room a total of $1300.00 hotel management was to say at the least unsympathetic to what took place and even after spending the next day dealing with the Mexican Police filling out reports that same security man was working the day shift when we left. It looks to me like the hotel is supplementing it's employees wages by allowing these crimes to take place. To this point no one in the RIU organizational has contacted us since our return . P.S. a Canadian family lost over $3500.00 that same night.
More RIU Jalisco Complaints & Reviews
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - we will now become your 'nightmare'! 
- Riu Punta Cana - casino scam 
- RIU Hotels - riu class membership 
- RIU - customer service 
- RIU Hotels - unthinkable conditions
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - management at the riu le morne
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - service and rooms
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - theft
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - service
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - riu palace macao, punta cana