Rite Aid Pharmacy / bad service
Last month I had a prescription filled ($215.99) I take 2 pills 2 times daily (4 pills per day). My prescription is for 30 days so that would be 120 pills.
When I got home there were 40 pills in the bottle, but I did not think I could do anything about it. Today I had my prescription filled again. As soon as i got home I counted the pills and there were 106 pills. I immediately called the pharmacy who said they would count their remaining inventory and call me back. Of course when they called back, they said that their inventory was correct so they would do nothing about it. That meant that I would have to go for sometime without my medication, until the 30 days was up and I could again fill my prescription. I take Focalin 10mg and although there is a generic that my insurance would cover, Rite Aid says that their supplier cannot get the generic, so the $215.99 comes out of my Social Security monthly payment of $749. Please advise other people of Rite Aid's prescription shortage policy.
More Rite Aid Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.
- Rite Aid Corporation - eye drops