Rite Aid Flushable Cleansing Wipes / large plumbing bill
I bought the feminine care cleansing clothes for my daughter, as she is undergoing radiation for cervicle cancer and the Dr. recomended her to use them for the burning. Four days into using them, my shower and toilet in that bathroom backed up. I called a plumber and when he put in the snake it brought back up the wipes she had been using. He spent over an hour pulling them out over and over again, until the drains would finally drain fully . He charged me $80.00 dollars, which may not sound like much, but I was trying to save money and bought your brand, as they were on sale and it ended up coisting me much more. These wipes are evidently not bidegradeable as advertised, as he pulled them out they were still whole towels. I did not expect this cost and am very upset this happened. My other daughter uses the Costco flushable cloths and has not had any plumbing issues with them. I feel I should be compensated for for my expense, as they were not flushable as advertised.
More Rite Aid Flushable Cleansing Wipes Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - I am never buying anything from their online store again
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.