Rite Aid / cost of prescriptions
I picked up a prescription yesterday from Rite Aid, it was blood pressure med's. The cost of $82 for a month's supply. I checked with Costco the same medication for one month is only $11, $19 for a three month supply.
$71 more! Can someone please explain to me why the major difference? I urge everyone to stop using Rite Aid due to the jacked up prices and let's include Walgreens in this complaint as well. COSTCO is way less expensive than either one.
Costco Pharmacy also offers a discount to all members. They will fill prescriptions for non-members as well. The $11 is a non-member price!!!
There is no way anyone can convenience me that there is that much of price difference between pharmaceutical companies. They charged me $2.73 per pill and Costco, $0.37. Something is terribly wrong.
Lower and Middle Class America'n's simply cannot afford the prices Rite Aid Pharmacies are charging. I can assure you I will never do business with Rite Aid again. I pray more people will do the same. If enough people stop doing business there maybe they will have to drop the prices so the everyday, average person can afford their medication.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - &lost& prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - bad judement by manager and cashier at rite aid doylestown in acme shopping center 
- Rite Aid - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - an employer who is on the cash register on august 16th @ 6.59 pm.. 
- Rite Aid - very poor customer service "continually" 
- Rite Aid Corporation - credit card