Richardson Motorsports Group / You've got to be kidding me!

1 751 S. Sherman St.Richardson, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-315-4373

I have had a really difficult time dealing with Ram / Rom Katave, the owner of this place. Would absolutely NOT recommend anyone come here. He literally yelled at me on the phone for no reason, left me voicemails full of profanity, and generally talks down to everyone and flies off the handle pretty easily. If you want to have a pleasant experience, I do not advise working with Ram. See if you can find someone else at this location to handle your needs so you can avoid working with him.

Curious about his crazy demeanor, I did a little digging and found that he's had numerous arrests ranging from assault and battery with a dangerous weapon to public lewdness for exposing himself in a park.

If you look online at the pictures of the place, it looks dirty and run down and not well taken care of. Ram boasts about having fired staff on the company's Facebook, which is about the level of professionalism and maturity I'd expect after having spoken with him.

Na
Jul 25, 2015

More Richardson Motorsports Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dr
      6th of May, 2016

Navin Jain of Babson College,
    I kicked your ### 10 years ago and you still wont grow up. i think you need your ### kicked every 10 years.
    My integrity comes from my heart, that is why i do better than you in life.

Regards,