Rheem / yellow burner flame
rheem hot water heater, 3 months old.
main burner lightes o'k, but flame then turns yellowish and folds back into the center of the burner. The vents are clear, the exaust
is clear (3 inch on a 40 gal.) and plenty of fresh air. This did this right after the install.
More Rheem Complaints & Reviews
- Rheem Water Heater - leaking 
- Rheem Manufacturing - Terrible experience! 
- Rheem Hot Water Heater - pilot light continues to go out 
- General Electric (Rheem Manufactured) Hot Water Heater - Bad hot water heater
- Rheem - airconditioner
- Rheem Manufacturing Company - water heater customer service, model number xg40t09he40u0
- Rheem Manufacturing Company - poor product quality and very low-grade customer support
- Rheem - hot water heater.
- Rheem - rheem 13pjl60a01 cooling unit
- Rheem Canada Ltd. - gas hot water tank