REZV/ ACAIBERRY TRAIL OFFERS / UNAUTHORIZE USE OF CREDITCARD

1 20533 BISCAYNE BLVD. STE762Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-397-1155

UNAUTHORIZED TAKING OF FUNDS/USE OF CREDIT CARD. THEY DO NOT ANSWER PHONES EVEN AT BUISNESS HOURS LISTED AND DO NOT ANSWER EMAIL MSGS. YOU CAN NOT GET CUSTOMER SERVICE TO QUESTION AND OR STOP THEM FROM TAKING FUNDS ON A REGULAR BASIS. THEY WONT TAKE OR ADMIT RECIEVING PILLS SENT BACK. JUST A COMPLETE SCAM, AND UNORTHODOX WAY OF DOING(TAKING MONEY)FROM THE PUBLIC. PLEASE STOP THESE PEOPLE...

Comments

• Ha
      7th of Mar, 2009

Report the unauthorized charges to your bank and ask them to put a "fraud alert" on your credit card. Also report them to the AG office in your state as well as in the state where they are headquartered. You also want to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov. If you have questions or need further help email me. I will be glad to help you. If you want to know more about me, who I am and what I do, Google Search me...HaroldSays. I wish you the best with your complaint.

• St
      7th of Mar, 2009

Yes, do what HaroldSays says :)

the contact details for the FTC to report them are at:

* Online: Use our secure complaint form: [English] [En Español] (see link above)
    * Phone: Call our toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357);
    TTY: 1-866-653-4261
    * Mail: Write to:
    Federal Trade Commission
    Consumer Response Center
    600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20580

16th of Mar, 2009

This has also happened to me. I got the free trial with acai berry and had no trouble cancelling the acai berry when I found out how expensive it was and also a cream with the same offer and had no problem cancelling it. But the RezV I can't reach anyone or even the e mail address on the bottle. I have called my cc company and they are starting proceedures to take it off my account as I didn't ask for anymore. My name is j.j. and I hope this is taken care of and I'll be more careful next time. Actually, I was and I read all the information. So, I don't know how I got hood winked into this. Good luck to us all on getting the problem resolved.

• Le
      21st of Mar, 2009

I got the trial bottle and low and behold, today we found an unauthorized charge of nearly $88.00 on the debit card. This is very upsetting. Guess Monday I'll start making calls.