Reward Zone USA / $1000 walmart card

2-5 United States Review updated:

I completed all incentives for this reward. Tried repeatedly to contact company, with no replies, whatsoever. Now I've got all these subscriptions to products that I don't really need. I don't know whether to immediately cancel them or wait, hopefully, for a reply from rewardzoneusa. I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. I've seen some people say they get the cards, and then there are those that don't.
I just don't know what to do or how to proceed.

Updated by zakary213, Jan 19, 2017

I am happy to report that I did finally receive my reward card in the amount of $1000.
it did take a while, and a lot of back and forth communication, but in the end the wait was worth it.
I have only good things to say about their director of compliance. he was always courteous, and prompt in his communications with me.
I would definitely recommend rewardzoneusa to anyone who has the time and patience to fullfill all terms and conditions of this program.
I admit rhat I was at first sceptical of rewardzoneusa, but now that all issues have been resolved, given the chance to do this again, I wouldn't hesitate.

Za
Jan 2, 2017

Comments

Re
  19th of Jan, 2017

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC.
We see that you have qualified for the required number of sponsored offers. We have received all of your claim paperwork and have issued your prize. We see that you have received your gift card and it has been activated and loaded with your $1, 000.00 prize amount.
This is not a scam. We hope you're enjoying your prize money.

Regards,
RewardZone USA, LLC Customer Service

Ca
  8th of May, 2017

@RewardZone USA, LLC I'm sorry I haven't received a gift card can someone help me thank you

Ka
  18th of Oct, 2017

@RewardZone USA, LLC Hello my name is kathy Adcock I won the gift card give away doing servays online. I have a clam code for one of the gift cards I won.had to pay for it with a credit card.but haven't received any one of them.but The clam number is. 15013112554081808860-wa.

So
  13th of Apr, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC No he recibido nothing, de lo que dicen de regalos gift, piensa que me estafaron only????????

Ca
  8th of May, 2017

I am a single mother on disibilty for I am a cancer patient and I heard that if you take these servays and buy things pay for shipping on the free triles that you will get a Walmart card well I have done this over and over and all I did was spent money I could have bought things we needed clothes food ect if anyone can please be my hero and let me in on whatever has happened the lose will be hard but I will greatly appreciate it thanks for your time Catherine baker
Cawleycat1969@gmail.com
1928 Kings grant Dr
Augusta Ga

Te
  24th of Jul, 2017

I agree with you. I have completed several reward offers and I haven't heard from anyone yet about any of them.

Jo
  30th of Jul, 2017

Wal-Mart is a ripoff

Gr
  29th of Aug, 2017

I have no idea because no one will communicate, it immediately makes me feel like this is a scam. I have called, I have emailed three or four times and the only response I get is a generic reply telling me the rules. I already know the rules I completed all of the required fields and non of it shows in my dashboard. I have even mailed hard copies of all the receipt into them and nothing. This is a scam and I fell for it. I will spend any and all time I have online warning everyone to stay away from Reward Zone USA, I will do everything I can to warn as many people as I can to help keep them for falling for the same crap I did!!!

La
  7th of Sep, 2017

I participated in this & congratulations popped into my phone while i was on pch & said they were doing this for the labor day holiday i did the survey that they asked me to complete & the offer as well & it said a $1000 walmart gift card was reserved for me, i never received a walmart card at all & want to know will i actually get one or have i been scamed.

Ne
  15th of Mar, 2018

@Lakesha Smith Scam

La
  7th of Sep, 2017

I completedd aug. 16 2017 the survey & it said one offer which i still have in my phone that took money from card

Cw
  28th of Oct, 2017

I completed an offer several times in the silver and gold brackets and have never got it to even load to the field of platnum I purchased phonics for my son and hoped to make my families Christmas better. I will be up in AM to call and find out why it seems they keep promising to pay out and it seems from responses I'm reading it seldom happens and who's to say the positive ones are actually customers and not employees writing the positive reviews

He
  1st of Jan, 2018

I BELIEVE THAT ALL THE SURVEYS ARE SCAMS AND ARE SET UP TO STEAL FROM THE WORKING PEOPLE

Lc
  4th of Jan, 2018

I want my 1000 prepaid card dammit Emil Childress lcq1sm1@gmail.com and lcq2sm2@gamil.com

He
  6th of Jan, 2018

I STILL WANT MY WALMART GIFT CARD

9th of Jan, 2018

When do I get my reward card?

9th of Jan, 2018

People need to have patience and believe in God

9th of Jan, 2018

Can't wait to get my walmart gift card

Al
  5th of Feb, 2018

I spent hours two nights ago choosing offers; 1 silver, 1 gold and then started on the Platinum - 7 out of the eight but the FreeScoreClick did not show up and two of the platinum offers I claimed show as another silver and gold. Repeated
submissions on the Contact page have not changed the status of the extra, wrong silver and gold back to platinum. I just canceled the FreeScore one since it didn’t show up anyway. Beginning to think this should be reported as a scam.

20th of Feb, 2018

I won 2 1000 wall mart gift cards 2 Amazon 1000 gift cards your asking for pictures I have docs. Jeffreyhartley12@gmail.com

Pay up Talley and pay. Jeffreyhartley12@gmail.com

20th of Feb, 2018

Rewardzone numerous 1000 gift cards look it up my lawyers have jeffreyhartley12@gmail.com

Pa
  2nd of Mar, 2018

After reading the complaints concerning the "rewards " confirmed my suspicions that this is not legitimate. I get emails daily, even after I unsubscribed, stating I will get a 1000.00 gift card if I fill out the survey then complete the offers. I have completed the silver offer on two different occasions and I was not directed to another page to continue. It is misleading to tell people that if they fill out their surveys that they will be compensated and that it is free. This is false advertising and this company needs to be stopped.

15th of Mar, 2018

So many gulliable people here. It’s a scam, folks.