[Resolved] Reward Zone USA / $1000 walmart card

I completed all incentives for this reward. Tried repeatedly to contact company, with no replies, whatsoever. Now I've got all these subscriptions to products that I don't really need. I don't know whether to immediately cancel them or wait, hopefully, for a reply from rewardzoneusa. I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. I've seen some people say they get the cards, and then there are those that don't.
I just don't know what to do or how to proceed.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by zakary213, Jan 19, 2017

I am happy to report that I did finally receive my reward card in the amount of $1000.
    it did take a while, and a lot of back and forth communication, but in the end the wait was worth it.
    I have only good things to say about their director of compliance. he was always courteous, and prompt in his communications with me.
    I would definitely recommend rewardzoneusa to anyone who has the time and patience to fullfill all terms and conditions of this program.
    I admit rhat I was at first sceptical of rewardzoneusa, but now that all issues have been resolved, given the chance to do this again, I wouldn't hesitate.

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello,

Please know that you must complete ten total offers for the incentive - all offers must be different and completed within 20 days of beginning the program.
    If you complete more offers, we will be glad to move you onto the incentive claims process.

Submit further inquiries here:

RewardZone USA

Za
Jan 2, 2017

Comments

• Re
      19th of Jan, 2017

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC.
    We see that you have qualified for the required number of sponsored offers. We have received all of your claim paperwork and have issued your prize. We see that you have received your gift card and it has been activated and loaded with your $1, 000.00 prize amount.
    This is not a scam. We hope you're enjoying your prize money.

Regards,
    RewardZone USA, LLC Customer Service

• Ca
      8th of May, 2017

@RewardZone USA, LLC I'm sorry I haven't received a gift card can someone help me thank you

18th of Oct, 2017

@RewardZone USA, LLC Hello my name is kathy Adcock I won the gift card give away doing servays online. I have a clam code for one of the gift cards I won.had to pay for it with a credit card.but haven't received any one of them.but The clam number is. 15013112554081808860-wa.

• So
      13th of Apr, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC No he recibido nothing, de lo que dicen de regalos gift, piensa que me estafaron only????????

5th of Aug, 2018

@Cathy Cawley Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC

We operate marketing and promotional websites that use surveys and user supplied and collected information to match users with advertisers and offers that we believe they’ll be interested in. The sites are promoted with rewards – typically gift cards and merchandise – which users can earn by completing a specified number of offers. These offers typically require a purchase or a subscription to a service. Please be advised that simply completing the survey will NOT qualify you for a reward. As clearly and conspicuously stated on the landing page and in the footer of every page of our sites as well as in our Terms and Conditions, “paid participation” is required.

To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 1 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive, and you must wait 24 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 2 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive.

Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

We only record offers completed in the last 30 days. It can take up to 5 days for offers to record on your status. Please check your incentive status in our system via the link below.

If you have indeed completed the requisite number of offers, please allow 5 days for your credits to register in your Incentive Status. If they have not credited after 5 days, please reach out to our customer service team.

We think our program is both fun and, yes, rewarding! We encourage you to register on one of our sites, answer the survey questions and sign up for the fabulous offers and earn your reward.

For additional information, please refer to our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/policies/terms

To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fincentivestatus.aspx

To unsubscribe from emails, please visit: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/unsub and enter your email address.

Thank you.

RewardZone USA

• Cu
      12th of Aug, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC I never received my card I did this multiple times and am yet to receive my card is this a scam or what?

• Dj
      29th of Aug, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC I emailed this company and did what i was suppose to do and they tell me they have no record of what i have done. This is to me a scam because i bought my the disney videos and did other incentives and they still tell me i didn't do what i was supposed too. NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!

25th of Sep, 2018

@Reward Zone USA @rewardzone USA I completed the three tasks and have not gotten any confirmation for my $1000 gift card. What else do I need to do?

7th of Dec, 2018

@Reward Zone USA I applied for three cards, 2 $1, ooo Visa gift cards and 1 Walmart gift card about a week ago, is there any way someone could please tell me when they will come in?

7th of Dec, 2018

@Ronee McCurdy I have been waiting 2 weeks nearly, I'm not mad or upset, just simply concerned on whether or not I will get what I was promised. You can contact me here @ronee.mccurdy@mcgeheeschools.org

@Ronee McCurdy the walmart gift card is worth 500$

• Ca
      8th of May, 2017

I am a single mother on disibilty for I am a cancer patient and I heard that if you take these servays and buy things pay for shipping on the free triles that you will get a Walmart card well I have done this over and over and all I did was spent money I could have bought things we needed clothes food ect if anyone can please be my hero and let me in on whatever has happened the lose will be hard but I will greatly appreciate it thanks for your time Catherine baker
    Cawleycat1969@gmail.com
    1928 Kings grant Dr
    Augusta Ga

• Te
      24th of Jul, 2017

I agree with you. I have completed several reward offers and I haven't heard from anyone yet about any of them.

30th of Jul, 2017

Wal-Mart is a ripoff

• Gr
      29th of Aug, 2017

I have no idea because no one will communicate, it immediately makes me feel like this is a scam. I have called, I have emailed three or four times and the only response I get is a generic reply telling me the rules. I already know the rules I completed all of the required fields and non of it shows in my dashboard. I have even mailed hard copies of all the receipt into them and nothing. This is a scam and I fell for it. I will spend any and all time I have online warning everyone to stay away from Reward Zone USA, I will do everything I can to warn as many people as I can to help keep them for falling for the same crap I did!!!

• La
      7th of Sep, 2017

I participated in this & congratulations popped into my phone while i was on pch & said they were doing this for the labor day holiday i did the survey that they asked me to complete & the offer as well & it said a $1000 walmart gift card was reserved for me, i never received a walmart card at all & want to know will i actually get one or have i been scamed.

• Ne
      15th of Mar, 2018

@Lakesha Smith Scam

• La
      7th of Sep, 2017

I completedd aug. 16 2017 the survey & it said one offer which i still have in my phone that took money from card

• Cw
      28th of Oct, 2017

I completed an offer several times in the silver and gold brackets and have never got it to even load to the field of platnum I purchased phonics for my son and hoped to make my families Christmas better. I will be up in AM to call and find out why it seems they keep promising to pay out and it seems from responses I'm reading it seldom happens and who's to say the positive ones are actually customers and not employees writing the positive reviews

17th of Jul, 2018

@cwish66 Read the terms and condition. It tells you exactly what to do.

I have gotten paid. I even helped 2 friends doing it and they got paid. But they wouldn't have gotten paid if I was not there due to them not reading the terms and conditions. It tells you exactly what to do when certain things happen.
    Did you at least go to CHECK STATUS to see which offers had show up as COMPLETED ??? If not, the terms and condition tells you what to do.

5th of Aug, 2018

@Lungcom11 Thank you for clarifying this for our consumers.

Regards,
    RewardZone USA Customer Service

25th of Sep, 2018

@Lungcom11 I checked my status and it shows I completed the required 2 platinum, 1 gold, and 1 silver. So I just wait now?

• He
      1st of Jan, 2018

I BELIEVE THAT ALL THE SURVEYS ARE SCAMS AND ARE SET UP TO STEAL FROM THE WORKING PEOPLE

17th of Jul, 2018

@hensone7@yahoo.com The rewardzone are legit. But the offers that one needs to complete in order to get the $1000 gift card...let's just say it might be somewhat true that some of them are quite shady.
    This is the reason why it is best to complete the offers using a reloadable debit card.

• Lc
      4th of Jan, 2018

I want my 1000 prepaid card dammit Emil Childress lcq1sm1@gmail.com and lcq2sm2@gamil.com

• He
      6th of Jan, 2018

I STILL WANT MY WALMART GIFT CARD

9th of Jan, 2018

When do I get my reward card?

9th of Jan, 2018

People need to have patience and believe in God

9th of Jan, 2018

Can't wait to get my walmart gift card

• Al
      5th of Feb, 2018

I spent hours two nights ago choosing offers; 1 silver, 1 gold and then started on the Platinum - 7 out of the eight but the FreeScoreClick did not show up and two of the platinum offers I claimed show as another silver and gold. Repeated
    submissions on the Contact page have not changed the status of the extra, wrong silver and gold back to platinum. I just canceled the FreeScore one since it didn’t show up anyway. Beginning to think this should be reported as a scam.

20th of Feb, 2018

I won 2 1000 wall mart gift cards 2 Amazon 1000 gift cards your asking for pictures I have docs. Jeffreyhartley12@gmail.com

Pay up Talley and pay. Jeffreyhartley12@gmail.com

20th of Feb, 2018

Rewardzone numerous 1000 gift cards look it up my lawyers have jeffreyhartley12@gmail.com

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2018

After reading the complaints concerning the "rewards " confirmed my suspicions that this is not legitimate. I get emails daily, even after I unsubscribed, stating I will get a 1000.00 gift card if I fill out the survey then complete the offers. I have completed the silver offer on two different occasions and I was not directed to another page to continue. It is misleading to tell people that if they fill out their surveys that they will be compensated and that it is free. This is false advertising and this company needs to be stopped.

15th of Mar, 2018

So many gulliable people here. It’s a scam, folks.

17th of Jul, 2018

@Magicbean It is not a scan. I have gotten paid. I even helped 2 friends doing it, and they had gotten paid.

Most people don't know how to follow instructions and skimp on the terms and condition. My two friends probably would have missed out on it if I wasn't there to make sure they follow up on it according to the terms and condition.

So please stop saying that the company are scam. Most likely you all are idiots not knowing how to read and follow instructions.

• Av
      29th of Jul, 2018

@Lungcom11 I don't think that this is a scam but I followed the directions but they wouldn't let me claim the deals even after I did what it says to do. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's their system.