Restoration hardware / Incorrect merchandise one too many times!!
On several occasions I drove 45 min to Restoration Hardware in King of Prussia and was given the wrong merchandise. Not only did I waste time returning the merchandise but also gas. Just last week I purchased bronze loop rings for my curtains and noticed that antique brass rings were in the package. When I called the manager, she made arrangements for UPS to pick the rings up at my house and told me she then would send out the correct rings. . This is day #2 and UPS has not come to my house. I know that to resolve this problem I will need to drive 45 min again to the store. Restoration Hardware has nice stuff but I am realizing it is not worth the hassle to deal with this store/company.
More Restoration hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Restoration hardware - dont stand behind product 
- Restoration hardware - Poor quality dining room chairs
- RestorationHardware.com - Scam and fraud! 
- Restoration hardware - False Advertising/Poor Customer service 
- Restoration hardware - Deceptive trade
- Restoration hardware - Ordering
- Restoration hardware - Terrible Products
- RestorationHardware.com - I got defective stuff, and the rep refused to change it
- Restoration hardware - Fraud 
- Restoration hardware - Delivery service