Restaurant.com / Bad service
The day before my aniversary I decided to buy my husband a gift certificate from Restaurant.com, paid right away $40 and my aniversary was ruined, had to tell my husband I have bought something that did not arrive (nov 15), as his birthday was yesterday, though at least would be able to use it by them and invite him for a nice dinner. Tried to call more than 30 times, for the past 5 days, no matter what day or what time there is nobody that ever picks up the phone and you are always forced to leave a message (what I did not as I dont like to talk to machines) I also emailed customer service twice and no answer. NOW I MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS OR MORE TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK... the good thing is that I used a wonderful company PAYPAL and They will help me retrieve my money from this company. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE, CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERS NO SERVICE!
More Restaurant.com Complaints & Reviews
- Restaurant.com - This company is a scam! 
- Restaurant.com - Scam and unauthorized charges! 
- Restaurant.com - Huge Scam - Stay Away 
- Restaurant.com - Hidden expenses & restaurant denies coupon 
- Restaurant.com - Consumer Fraud 
- Restaurant.com - deals beyond meals
- Restaurant.com - the no cancel policy sucks!
- Restaurant.com - exchanged certificates disappeared from my account 
- Restaurant.com - mesa
- Restaurant.com - the actual site itself