Having problems with Restaurant.com?

1 877 640 1844 (Restaurants)
1 800 979 8985 (Customers)
+1 855 832 8728 (Customer Service)
1500 West Shure Drive, Suite 200
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved unauthorized sale of discount coupons

This company sends representatives that hard sell a restaurant into "trying out" their website coupon sales. I was told by the sales rep that if it didn't work out for us, I could cancel at anytime. When he stopped by to try to re-up our participation, I told him that I wanted my restaurant to be taken off the site immediately and to sell no more coupons. He told me "NO Problem, he would immediately have it posted as "Out of Stock" and we would be removed ASAP". That was on Jan 8th and today--Feb 24, the restaurant is sill on the website and they are still selling coupons, that we will not honor. Restauranteurs beware!!

SursumTX Jul 04, 2010

Had similar experience. Worse yet, they discount the certificates so deeply sometimes -- like $2 for $25 -- it cheapens the customers' perception of the business.

If they were more transparent and shared the $ that the customers spent, it might make sense.

• Bu
    bus Jul 09, 2010

I'm having the exact same problem. The salesrep told me I would have 90 day trial and can cancel anytime. How did you solve it at last?

SursumTX Jul 10, 2010

Our experience was similar -- sales rep said we could cancel anytime but the fine print is 30 days written cancellation.

Because it doesn't cost them a thing after they post the information, the deep discounting is no skin off their nose, and yes, it DOES cheapen the customers' perception of the business.

There are lots of other opportunities for flash sale type things, like Groupon, where the restaurant gets a % (usually half) of what the customer pays for the certificate.

I seriously doubt we'll do Rest. com again, ever.

• St
    Stacy Griffin Aug 19, 2010

My restaurant just signed up on June 9, 2010. Sounded good at the time as a way to get new customers in the door. After a few weeks, we were being flooded with these rest.com gift certificates, with a total of $2890.00 of "give aways"in the first month. Its like this...if customer spends $36.00 for their total bill, my restaurant receives $12.00!! We are losing money!! The only one benefiting from this is the customer and Rest.com. When I called my sales rep to complain, of course she would not call me back. Then finally got a call from corporate office who said you cant make changes within 45 days & suggested limiting the amount being sold to an average of 30 per month, sounded reasonable.Why was I not told this upfront? I asked that they quit selling them since they must of sold 200 the first month to try and help alleviate the financial burden this is causing my company. Less than 9 weeks into the program my restaurant has given away over $5000.00 of free food and alcohol!!! The biggest fraud is being told by the perky sales rep that a customer can only use their coupon once a month.Really?? then why can a customer buy 4 at a time?? How can a restaurant police the customers to abide by this when you serve 400 people a day...impossible, , , and yes customers do use them whenever they want and we cannot control it. We are done with this company!! I will contact the BBB about the fraud on our end and maybe for all you other restauranteurs who feel scammed by them, maybe a class action suit will get their attention !!!

• So
    soozeeq12345 Dec 16, 2010

We own a small Mom & Pop and we had a heinous experience similar to the ones above. After 10 years - between the economy and weather and Rest.com, we're close to the breaking point. Rest.com told us it was ninety days from when we asked them to stop, which was Feb 15. They continued to sell them at $2 on a $25 and we kept up our end of the bargain and stopped accepting them on May 15. Today is Dec 15 - and we got 2 within 5 minutes of each other. RESTAURANTEURS BEWARE - even if you have it in writing, NO ONE represents you when it comes to these people - stay away! Plenty of other ways to do it besides this scam. (No - we explain that they're scammers, and if they sign up for our e-mail, they'll get even better coupons - but not $2 for $25...)

• Ya
    Yamaha_Chef Jan 05, 2011

I have had a very similiar experience. My question is how do I stop their scam without hurting my business?

• Ky
    KyRestaurant Jan 19, 2011

Our experience with restaurant.com is similarly bad. It may not be an out-and-out scam, but outright misrepresentation on the part of restaurant.com makes it damn close. This company basically blackmails a restaurant into honoring deceptively marketed and financially crippling discount coupons. The alternative is alienating your customers. At the very least we intend to post a notice on our door that we will no longer be accepting restaurant.com coupons as of the date we can "officially" cancel with them (around 5 months from now). Hopefully this will serve as a deterrent to customers with these coupons. If anyone has a personal story on how they ended this blackmail before their "contract" ended, please share.

• Of
    Office Depot-upset customer Oct 21, 2011

In this economy, restaurants need to be aware that people are looking for value.
    If you choose to alienate your customers, trust me you will loose!
    Rest.com is a great company that offers value!
    Why don't you give the people what they want instead of what you want!
    Isn't that what a good business owner should do?

Resolved Rejected certificates

Restaurant.com certificates used to be a great way to save money. Sure, you must read the fine print. A minimum purchase is required and many have specific days that are blacked out. It has saved me some money, however I have had several certificates refused at the restaurant. They've just decided to no longer except for various reasons, apparently there is a fraud problem with these certificates, so it's hard to fault the restaurant. Restaurant.com says you can exchange an unused certificate for another, but it's a huge hassle. I don't know the solution, I'm just saying BE CAUTIOUS. Read the fine print and don't let certificates get close to expiration (1 year from purchase) so you'll have time to exchange if refused. Because the customer service at R.com is like most companies and pretty much non-existent.

Resolved Certificates

I am really surprised to see so many complaints about Restaurant.com. I have purchased dozens of certificate...

Resolved FRAUD

If you are a restauranteur, DO NOT USE this scam of a a company. They sell more than authorized to and are...

Resolved Consumer Fraud

They offer discount certificates for restaurants. I bought three $25 certificates for a local restaurant which I like (Regatta Bar & Grill in Syracuse, NY). It provided a $25 discount; I only needed to spend $35 to qualify for the discount each time. We tried to used one of the certificates for Brunch on Mother's Day Sunday and the restaurant refused to honor it. Even though my certificate allowed me to use it for any meal and holidays were not excluded, the restaurant changed the terms of use after my purchase (I now could only use it for dinner on a non-holiday and I had to spend $50 to qualify for the discount).

I am upset because I did not get the $25 discount for brunch. When I complained to restaurant.com, they said the restaurants can change the terms any time they like (although this is discouraged). Restaurant.com said I should call the restaurant before I go to make sure they are still honoring my coupon under its original terms.

This is nothing but consumer fraud. Restauant.com website does not disclose that the terms of the certificates can be changed at any time. The site says that the certificates are good for one year and come with an unconditional guarantee.

Restaurant.com gave me the opportunity to obtain $25 certificates for a new restaurant, but I think that I am pretty much done with this company. What a turn-off to find out that the restaurant can change the terms of previously issued certificates at its whim.

To make matters worse, I had another certificate for a different restaurant (Rocco's Pizza in Rye, New York). We tried to use the certificate in May 2009 and the restaurant said it no longer particpates in the program at all!! We still had 8 months left on the one year certificate.

These certificates are good when they work. However, beware! The restaurants can refuse to honor the certificates at their whim. Restaurant.com will not give you the money you lost (i.e., the $25 discount for your meal).

I would NEVER give one of these certificates as a gift again. Can you imagine how upset the gift recipent would be if the restaurant refuses to honor the certificate??

• Lv
    Lv2Travel Feb 23, 2010

In December 2009 I purchased 4 gift certificates from Restaurants.com. Two for $25 each off on a $35 meal at Quick Kabob in Westminster, Ca. When we attempted to use one of them, the owner or manager said the minimum price had been raised to $50. I advised them that they were breaking a contract. They did not seem concerned.
    I will contact Restaurants.com and ask for a refund for all 4 certificates, and if that does not work, I will ask VISA to reverse the charges.

• St
    stockball2000 May 07, 2010

I had purchased a certificate for a restaurant which stopped participating with restaurant.com, and I was allowed at no charge to change the certificate to my choice of other participating restaurants. Just ask the restaurant beforehand if they're still honoring the certificate, and you won't get stuck paying the extra money.

Resolved Terrible place

I have emailed them and reported them to the BBB. They are a scam. I purchased a $100 certificate and then had to spend $200, plus buy the certificate, total would have been $140 for $200 restaurant bill. That is worse than a 50% off Entertainment coupon. But the restaurant wouldn't honor the coupon. Also on the website it read minimum purchase was $35 not $200.

When I went to get my money back they emailed and replied NO REFUND - their words exactly: To complete an order, there is a box that needs to be checked off that states 'I have read and agree to the restaurant terms and conditions merchant terms and conditions and applicable restaurant restrictions So read the fine print! BUYER BEWARE!

• Ki
    Kim Feb 20, 2009

The problem is that you didn't read the requirements to use the coupon - not that restaurants.com shafted you in any way.

If the restaurant didn't honor it for some reason *outside of the terms of the coupon* then you should contact corporate headquarters of the restaurant.

• Sw
    Swannyo2b1 Apr 08, 2009

Can you explain why they required you to spend $200 to use the certificate?

Did you show it prior to ordering?

Whats the name of the restaurant? Expose them

I think they sign on for the advertising aspect...but maybe arent ready to honor the discount?

Curious

• Ea
    EatCheap Nov 18, 2009

I have been using Restaurant.com for discount coupons for almost 3 years and NEVER had a problem! I even had a coupon for a restaurant that went out of business and got a new $25 certificate. I've used them in NY and Florida and as long as you - read and follow the instructions - they work great!

lah lee lah Mar 12, 2010

I am looking into using this service for the first time and have just discovered that there are radio buttons in the screen where it lists participating restaurants and shows the coupon values each restaurant will accept and under what conditions. The conditions change according to the face value of the coupon, you have to click on the button next to the specific coupon you are interested in to see minimum purchase amount.

• Pf
    pfri Jul 13, 2010

This person obviously did not readtthe terms and conditions. I have used restaurant.com several times, with no problems. It seems that some people think that restaurants should simply give free meals, with no conditions??? I think that when you can get a $25 coupon for only $2 (with the 80% off code), then it is more than fair for the restaurant to have a min order of $50 and exclude alcohol. After all, I just got a $23 discount on a $50 meal. In fact, I almost feel bad - like I am getting too good of a deal.

And - for those of you who don't tip their servers on the entire amount - shame on you. You should just stay home and cook/serve yourselves.

• Fo
    fotz Dec 20, 2011

I have never purchased a coupon but have read through a lot of these complaints and it looks like the restaurants are the ones really getting ripped off here. To put a restaurant on a list without the owners consent or leave them there when they have asked to be taken off is dishonest. Looks like the problem has been exasperated by cheap, stupid people buying these coupons (Geez you want to save 90 pervent and then not tip the servers!?!) -- between those two things no wonder there are a lot of problems -- sounds like too big a pain in the ### for my money and time -- I refuse to make phone calls on my own time because the people I bought the coupons from are dishonest -- count me out

Resolved Hidden expenses & restaurant denies coupon

Hidden expenses not shown until you pay for and print the online coupon. I had to type out what is on my...

Resolved Customer Service

I have been ordering from Restaurant.com for the past several months and have enjoyed the savings at various local restaurants. For the recent holiday, however, I ordered 20 general gift certificates from this company and it has been a disaster ever since. When one of the recipients printed the certificate for a specific restaurant listed on restaurant.com's website and went to use it, the restaurant told them they no longer participated in the program. I have attempted many times through email to restaurant.com to resolve the issue but the person who responded to my numerous emails is incapable or unwilling to understand and rectify the problem. Her last response was that the certificate had been used but when I asked her to give me the name of the restaurant it was used at, she decided not to respond. They have lost a frequent customer as I will never deal with them again. In addition, I will caution everyone I know not to deal with them.

• Br
    Brila Nov 27, 2009

I completely agree their customer service is horrible I had an issue they told me I needed to take it up w/the restaurant but it was THEIR coupon I bought so it was THEIR problem!

suzidalal Apr 29, 2011

you all are f'n idiots

How is it restaurant.com's fault that a particular restaurant won't accept it. It's the RESTAURANT'S fault. Second of all, it's not a coupon - it's a gift certificate.

• Es
    e-squared May 20, 2011

I've used many restaurant.com gift certs. On a couple of occasions, the restaurant refused to accept the coupon (both timed due to a dispute between the restaurant and restaurant.com). All it took was one email to restaurant.com customer support and they gave me enough credit to purchase another gift cert of equal value.

From reading the comments on this site, it does seem that they do seem to sell a load of goods to the restaurants. But, they do seem to take care of the consumers. Now, whenever I plan to use a restaurant.com gift cert, I call the restaurant BEFORE I leave home to ask if they still accept restaurant.com gift certs. That's alot better than having a very embarrassing situation at the END of a meal.

But, I have noticed that there is clearly resentment in the eyes of the restaurant managers and waiters whenever I pull out my restaurant.com gift cert. It looks like many restaurants sign up for the program and then regret it later only to discover that hundreds of certs have been sold already that must be honored.

patrick r oy Jun 02, 2013

Please, need your service for a claim from the restaurant. com This restaurant did not accepted the coupons, because, you stop serving him. That is watt he seed. Send me my $50.00 Thank you!
    Patrick Roy 954 410 3848

patrick r oy Jun 02, 2013

It it gana be all like that? I have more coupons

Comments
    Comments

Reviewer11475 Dec 16, 2015

I can not get an answer to what should be a simple question. I have posted the same question 3 times. Both thru email and phone, all I get is the run-around. This has given me the suspicion that customer service knows that they are running a scam and I am out money paid.

Resolved Huge Scam - Stay Away

This is a huge scam. Don't buy anything "certificates" from this website. They are not certificate...

Resolved Fraudulent/deceptive ways

hi,
I bought 4 gift certificates worth 25$ each at restaurant.com valid only online through mrsfields.com. It was on a sunday, so I couldn't inquire either of them (restaurant.com or mrsfields.com) about the expiry and the minimum order. I came to know about the fraud after I bought the mrsfilds.com certificates that I need to purchase a minimum of 75 dollars (excluding shipping charges) and can use only one coupon for redemption at checkout. so, I need to pay 50 dollars from my pocket everytime I make a purchase. Buyers, be aware.
GS.

• Lu
    luv2complain Jan 31, 2009

Hello
    Do you read terms and conditions before you check out on any online company? I sure do. If you read the terms that were listed at check out on restaurant.com, as well as under 'terms' at the bottom of their website, and one each individual restaurants' /online partner site within the restaurant.com website, you would have seen that you can only redeem one per order and there would be a minimum order. Also when you click on 'more info' on the online partners tabs they state the minimum..I just checked myself. Seems to me like someone just doesn't like to read before entering a credit card online, which is stupid!

• Sw
    Swannyo2b1 Apr 08, 2009

That is stated on each restaurant offer...the total bill MUST exceed a certain amount.

It also generally states..."excludes Alcohol, taxes and gratuity"...some also state an 18% gratuity will be added PRIOR to deducting the certificate, that so their servers aren't shorted by the certificates.

There were many certificates I didn't purchase for these, and other reasons

You need to read each individual offer carefully

• Wi
    WillBowle Jun 06, 2009

@luv2complain... you totally work for Restaurant.com, please shut up now. (See luv2complain's only comments for reference)

• Ka
    Kari Jun 06, 2009

I always wondered about these...can't trust anybody.

• Be
    Beachguy38 Nov 14, 2011

I've used numerous certificates and except for the poor service at the one restaurant I have nothing but good things to say about the site. I read the disclaimers and fully understand before making purchases. Makes no sense why people ### and complain about things THEY should have know from reading. Perfectly good site from a consumers perspective. Will continue to use.

Resolved Bad service

The day before my aniversary I decided to buy my husband a gift certificate from Restaurant.com, paid right away $40 and my aniversary was ruined, had to tell my husband I have bought something that did not arrive (nov 15), as his birthday was yesterday, though at least would be able to use it by them and invite him for a nice dinner. Tried to call more than 30 times, for the past 5 days, no matter what day or what time there is nobody that ever picks up the phone and you are always forced to leave a message (what I did not as I dont like to talk to machines) I also emailed customer service twice and no answer. NOW I MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS OR MORE TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK... the good thing is that I used a wonderful company PAYPAL and They will help me retrieve my money from this company. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE, CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERS NO SERVICE!

• Cl
    claude kaz Mar 19, 2010

the certificates are not mailed to you, you have to print them on your computer. also, about not getting in touch with them by phone, check the no. had no problem calling them at all. some times a rest. will either go out of business or stop participating in the program, i had no problem redeeming a cert. for another rest. GREAT COMPANY...have many more to use !!!

• In
    indy1ryan Mar 29, 2010

The one time I purchased a coupon for a restaurant that had closed, they cheerfully replaced it with a different restaurant with no question or problem. I have purchased coupons for various area restaurants and had great experiences. You must print the coupons on your own home printer!!

• Lu
    Lucille J Jul 02, 2010

I love restaurant.com. I just bought about 40 certificates and used my printer to print them out.

I have so far used 3 certificates so far.

I always purchase additional items, such as a cocktail, appertizer and coffee & dessert.

I am still saving $25 and have a wonderful full course meal.

The people that are complaining are probably the type of people that the restaurant can do without because all they want to do is spend the $25 and they will never return.

unauthorized purchases with my credit card

I am writing about restaurant.com and the scam they are doing to custmers who purchase gift certicates on their site. It is unethical, and they are doing it for ecomomic gain without your consent.
When you purchase a gift certificate, you are unwillingly letting them sign you up for a company called Shopping Essentials which bills your credit card for $14.95 per month. Restaurant.com has over 3, 000, 000 visits per month and about 5% of people purchase the gift certificate. If 150, 000 gift certificates are sold per month and they are billing $14.95 per month, it works out to $2, 242, 500 per month. Thats a huge number and they are doing it without your knowlege. I bought my gift certificate in May of 2008 and my first bill for Shopping Esstentials was July 2008. Apparently they wait a month so you forget that you purchased it over the internet and dont link it to them. As a restaurant consumer, I am appalled that a company would steal money from me in this nature. As a restaurant owner, I would not allow my reputation in the community be destroyed because some company is scamming my customers. Its not the restaurants fault, they DO NOT receive any money and are unaware its happening. They are legitimate, and using the program correctly. Restaurant.com should be ashamed of themselves for scamming unsuspecting people from their hard earned money, and also risking the restaurants reputation by cross selling products customers are not seeking. I hope the restaurant owners out there are reading this because you are unwillingly scamming your customers without your consent. Pass this on to restaurants. I am.

restaurant owner Oct 24, 2008

I just emailed you a couple of days ago. I sent a link to this
    site to a district manager for restaurant.com I am happy to
    say that after weeks of struggling to cancel a restaurant contract with restaurant.com I received a telephone call day
    cancelling the contract and taking down our restaurant from
    their site. I am so happy to be rid of the fraudulent service
    that prays upon both the restaurant owners and their customers. Believe me restaurant owners do not want to
    participate with such businesses. You are so right they have
    never responded to any emails that I have sent or telephone
    messages other than transferring me and putting me on hold
    on a voice mail.

restaurant.comarescammers Jan 28, 2009

thanks for letting me know- I just got taken by the same scam, I plan to contact my cities convention and visitors ctr as well so they can pass along the word to other restaurant owners about these clowns- tell EVERYONE you know in the industry and pass the word along.

• Sh
    Shane2009 Nov 18, 2009

I have had a same experience with restaurant.com. Two years ago after buying certificates from it and looking at credit card statement a few months later, I noticed a monthly $14.95 charge from Shopping Esstentials which is the result of buying the certificates from restaurant.com. At that time, it was too late to file an complain tp credit card issuer and get money back. I will never do any business with restaurant.com!

Resolved Scam and unauthorized charges!

In July 2007, I signed up for a coupon on restaurant.com to a restaurant near where I work. In JANUARY...

Buyers beware, they are shysters!

Restaurant.com, Shysters!!!

I was overcharged for certificates I purchased. I've made several attempts to get in touch by email or phone.

They won't answer emails or pick-up phone... Shysters!

Buyers Beware, they are SHYSTERS!!!

Paula Apr 01, 2008

They ripped me off. I reread it and there was nothing about giving my creditcard to another company. I got the 'survey' line also, and the only thing on the site is an already marked box stating if you want to hear of other offers type of thing.

• Bo
    Bob Diliberto Jul 08, 2008

Ms. Guitierrez,
    I have a copy of the promotion email sent to me, however since you are being very stubborn about making good on your deal and also not willing to give a refund, I will once again ask nicely for either a refund or my free certificate. If you decide on neither I will forward the promotional email to the local BBB and the local fox TV investigator, and have them both contact you for resolution. In case you forgot here is the infor once again!

6/22/2008

get $25 gift certificates for only $4 and save 60%. plus, get a free $10
    gift certificate with every order!

robert di liberto

To: Bob D <[email protected]>
    Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:57:36 AM
    Subject: RE: free cerificate not received->7/1/2008 1:52:32 AM

Dear Robert,

I apologize for the inconvenience, the promotional emails do state the dates
    that the promotion are valid for, so that is why I could not honor the
    discount for this order. Since you agreed to our terms and conditions we can
    not issue a refund. If the certificates are under the 90 day exchange
    period, with accordance to our terms, I can only send you a credit to the
    Restaurant.com website.

Yvonne Gutierrez
    [email protected]
    800-979-8985

Please tell my boss how I am doing by e-mailing [email protected]

• Ha
    Harvey Zwyer Feb 16, 2009

these people hide behind the legal agreement when you set up the account. The fraud is that the minimum amount changes as you select the coupon you want.

Then when you get the coupon wow watch out, you will get screwed. An honest vendor would have returned the money if a customer was not satisfied with one week.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

lah lee lah Mar 12, 2010

I don't think the minimum purchase amount changing is fraud, it's a matter of website design. Apparently a lot of people don't see that the radio buttons to the left of the coupon values (on the list of participating restaurants) are meant to be selected and the conditions listed below will change accordingly. Did you really think you were going to use a coupon for $50 off on a meal of $35, thus getting the meal practically for free? What would be the point, to the restaurant? "Come on in, folks, free food!"

The other two complaints do not divulge sufficient detail. Is there some disagreement about the time frame in which free promo discount coupons can be used? I don't understand the disagreement.

And Mr./Ms. Runyon, in what way were you overcharged?

Sorry, but none of this was very helpful.

Joy De Lara Jun 30, 2010

I live in San Rafael, California. I bought the $25 gift certificate for $2.00. I don't own a printer so I emailed Restaurant.com my situation and certificate number.

A week later Bryan in Customer Service emailed me he had mailed my certificate to me from Chicago. It arrived today for a great local restaurant.

LathamJoe T Jun 24, 2011

My friend, Charlie, earned $100 in gift certificates with Restaurant.com. I assisted him in printing out $50 worth of certificates in January 2011. Recently, We attempted to print out the remaining $50 but could not find a current portal for access. Upon sending an email to the website's customer service dept., I received a prompt and helpful reply from William Weimer of Restaurant.com.
    We have obtained the remaining gift certifcates and we are thankful to Mr. Weimer for his excellent customer service.

• Lo
    Lori Waite Nov 03, 2011

On November 2, 2011, I purchased a $25 certificate for $10. When I hit the "print" button, a center message popped up giving a message about the coupon: I must have a $50 minimum purchase. Minimum purchases were not mentioned in their "terms and conditions". The next day, I called 1-888-745-6991, and spoke with an agent named Julie Krumwidee. I explained the above information. After checking with her boss, she credited back the $10.00. She explained that since i just became a member on the day (11/2) I made the purchase, she would give me a one-time courtesy favor of reversing the charge. I remained pleasant the entire time and she mirrored back great customer service. Just remember...if it sounds too good to be true, read the entire fine print. When I revisited restaurant.com and the restaurant site, the minimum purchase was actually stated on the screen: There was a message in red that said something about a promo code, and then right under it in black print, was "on a minimum purchase of $50". I was too much in a hurry to read EVERYTHING!!!

• Sm
    SMOOTH OPERATORS May 17, 2012

Great Customer Service from :
    Christina Catalan...Rob Vorhies...William Weimer...

I messed up trying to purchase gift certificates each one of these Customer Service Rep's were all 10's...
    when I sent out an email for help they all immediately responded and resolved each of my issues.

It is a wonderful experience to have a knowledgeable rep help you. A+'s to each of them.

JAC DESHA Nov 13, 2012

11-13-12

MY USES FOR THE COUPONS ARE MOSTLY TO GIVEMY REALESTATE CLIENTS FOR A GREAT MEAL --THEY DO NOT MIND PAYING THE BALANCE !!

I HAVEHADNUMEROUS QUESTIONS OVER THE 2 YEARS WITH RESTAURANTS, COM AND ALWAYS -ALWAYS I WAS HELPED TO THE INTH DEGREE AND MMOST RECENTLY BU JERLISA WHITE - SHE SPENT A LOT OF TIME TELLING MWE SHORTCUTS TO THE PROGRAM --I WAS LOST IN THE SIT -FROM NOT USING IT OFTEN ENOUGH FOR MYSELF--NOW I AM FINE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HELPFUL !! JAC DESHA-FLA

This company is a scam!

Hello, I recently bought some certificate from restaurant.com. The purchase was paid with my credit and but...