Reservation Rewards / Reservation Rewards Scam
I was doing my taxes today and going through my bank statements when i discovered a $12.00 charge from a Reservation Rewards. I called there number [protected] and talked to Felisha(not sure of the spelling). I asked Felisha about my charges and she said i signed up when I made a purchase from Orbits. I know with certainty that I would not have willing or knowingly agreed to such a service ...etc I am sure if you are reading this you have had a similar experience. I will be contacting Orbitz, Ct AG office and my local AG, BBB and anybody else to see if this type of tricker can be stopped. Trickery is a nice word for what I think is consumer Fraud. Total charges = at least $168.00 of which Felisha say, she is only authorized to refund 3 months worth.
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards Shoppers Discount - Keep away from them 
- Reservation Rewards - HIDDEN SCAM!!!
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card 
- Reservation Rewards - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs