Rescuecom / Poor Service/RipOff

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company is a joke. I had been having startup problems with my PC, and I knew it was the power source. I called RescueCom and they agreed with me and would sent a tech out. When he got here he made comments about me having an old monitor, and no plastic sheeting underneath my chair. He then took my computer apart, vacuumed it, and told me that it was the power source. Big surprise there. He told me he could repair it, but it would take about 4 hours because he would need to install it, then program the computer, and install a firewall. He then told me if he were to go buy the power source, I would be charged a expedite fee. Their ad states no hidden fees or travel charges. When I told him that, he said an expedite fee is for him to go and get the part. A travel fee is him getting to my home. Sounds like a travel fee to me no matter what spin you put on it. That is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard. I couldn't get him out of my house fast enough. When I told him it was a rip off, he hung around to call his supervisor, and tried to get me to again commit to having them repair it. My friend called me during this, and couldn't believe he was waiting around on his phone, in my home, calling his manager. She said, "GET HIM OUT!" I finally did.

DON'T ANYONE USE THIS COMPANY! THEY SUCK!!!

Comments

• Re
      19th of Feb, 2012

To all viewers: Don't get Rescuecom unless you have at least google searched customer reviews/complaints against this company. I am saving you a big time and money!
    (You are allowed to Copy and Paste this message all over the Internet!)