Rent-A-Center / service agent joseph and service agent hey zeus in linden new jersey store

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 by   User
Linden, New Jersey
I asked the company was it okay that I pay my bedroom set on friday the agent joseph replied yes it was okay...in linden new jersey... He would make a note of it in the computer system... From friday on and now here it is wednesday i've been getting a phone call every day of harassing me for payment... So I finally got upset and asked to the agent hey-zeus I thought joseph made a note of it in his computer why are you calling me and every other number you have for me... He said oh I guess he didn't make a note of it this company is very unprofessional the agent jesus had the audacity to tell me that I had a tone and I was being hostile... Very rude and disrespectful the workers are in linden new jersey... The only good thing about the store in linden new jersey is the manager gladimire... Who basically cleaned up all the mess for all the incompetent workers they have working there...
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree