Rent a center hazard, KY / past service... cell phone.. new service, new phone

Hazard, KY, United States Review updated:

Past service experience... awful.. I was due a payment, and called and said I would be by that afternoon, they said fine... couple hours later, my mother called me, and I heard my autistic son in the back ground screaming and she said they showed up, and banged on every window, every door. ( my son does not like loud noises is why he was upset), and then after she told the guy she couldn't get up with me ( no phone service in my area) the employee said he was going yo call the police which upset my child even more. I went to the store and paid them and raised the roof demanding where in my paperwork does it say that a place of business get away with this behavior, I wanted that guy fired, naturally nothing was never said... so I paid off my account... New service a year later... sold me a phone that was locked... with someone's account, then they linked his phone number with mine so I had to straighten that out. The next day I brought the phone back and told them to terminate my acct it's not worth the stress.

Si
Jan 21, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      21st of Jan, 2017

So, you were late to the point that they were going to repossess their merchandise? Your child is not their problem. What you owe them is.