rent a center canada / giving you the runaround when you have a problem with getting something fixed when you rent to own

1 15603 stony plain rd nwEdmonton, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 780-444-4422

I called Saturday Novemeber 15 to let rac know that my 52" t.v. had a message stating that my projection lamp was nearing end of life & to replace it.I was told the delivery people would come around on Monday November 17.They never showed.They called & said they were running late & would come by on Tuesday November 18.Again, they called & said the drivers were stuck in Red Deer & they'd come by Wednesday November 19.It's now Thursday November 20 & I'm still waiting!!!I called & was told they're short staffed but will come by sometime this evening!!Why is it they're so quick to call you when you're late making a payment but when you need something serviced, they put you on the back burner!!I have dealt with rac since they were known as Direct Rentals before they were bought out by rac!!I will NEVER rent anything again from rac & will let my friends know of the problems I have unfortunately encountered with them!!!