[Resolved] Renault / unethical behaviour
I am forced to make this complaint to you and am really disappointed with the pathetic state of affairs with regard to the after sales service by your authorized station
My Fluence car bearing registration No DL 8CX 4526 registered at Delhi was sent to your Service Station M/s Divine Autotech (P) Ltd on June 13, 2017 for regular servicing and the replacement of the Handle with sensor on the left side front door.
The surveyor from the insurance company visited them on June 14, 2016 and was informed that the replacement of the handle would require the whole left door to be replaced to which he agreed and the estimate was collected from them by us on June 15, 2017.
After waiting for 10 days, on June 25, 2017, I am being informed that the handle is out of stock and would require more time to be replaced.
I fail to understand that on the first point, why did you agree to replace it when the spare was out of stock. Further, you went ahead and got the car surveyed making the surveyor agreeing to allow the door to be changed when the actual spare required was not with you. What took you more than 10 days to figure out that the spare is not in stock and that too when we objected to this extraordinary delay in handing back the car.
The store manager did not have the basic courtesy and the ethics of the service to inform the customer if the spares are not with you and how many days would it take to get the spare replaced.
Such irresponsible and callous attitude was not expected from the company of your repute and stature
I have been facing hardships in the absence of the vehicle and the your staff is showing this careless attitude.
May I request you to intervene and get it sorted out failing which I will have no option but to move the appropriate court of law for relief
For Adarsh Distributors
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Renault Customer Care's Response, Jun 30, 2017
Dear Ripan Wadhwa,
Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Renault Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2017
Dear Ripan Wadhwa,
We've shared an update on your issue. Kindly check your private message for the details.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor