Reliant Energy / worker

1 Lardo, United States Review updated:

You have a worker named Alma Amador in Laredo, Texas working for your company. I have a complaint, she was Recomended by a friend and well my experience with her was just unbelievable and outrageous, she is very rude has no class in her way of talking to a customer doesn't even explain to me what your company is oferring or how will i benefit from changing company, she just told me that im gonna save money and that i should change immediately. I kept asking her for more information and she ignored me and told me "look lady do you wanna change companies or not, either way im getting paid" and went on using her cell phone. Another question to me is how was she hired if she has no high school diploma or ged, drivera license or state ID, and back record, you can call her previous employers aswell. I hope something gets done with this employee of yours. If not i might have to go to higher authorities to get my complaint take care of. Thank you.

Ma
Aug 19, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      19th of Aug, 2016

If she was so bad, why would your friend recommend her????

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2016

I would never do business with a door to door salesperson but I also would never post a person's full name online, like you just did. You conveniently failed to fully identify yourself but had no problem in putting her first and last name out there. I think that is irresponsible and disgusting that you did that. I further find it suspicious that you allude to having called this woman's previous employers. Something about this complaint doesn't add up in the sense that you were simply an innocent party looking to change their energy provider. Nope, there is a lot more to this story.