Reliance India Mobile / cheating by rim

1 India Review updated:

I recd an SMS with - "Dear Reliance Customer, New Year Special E-Recharge with Rs 2007, Get 1 year Validity, Rs1638 Talktime and 2007 Local SMS Free! Offer ends soon". With this message, it clearly states that the validity is for 1 yr. Recently, I came to know that 2007 SMS were free for 60 days only. On discussing this issue with the customer care for few times, they said that its their policy, but they had never mentioned about this. This is really ridiculous. Simply, they are worse than thief.

Di

Comments

• Pr
      19th of Jun, 2007

It is 2nd time The Caller Tune is installed in my land line phone (03332960902) automatically.

I have pay the extra cost in the 1st time when they have wrongly installed the Caller Tune in my phone.

But this time I will not pay any extra cost for them 2nd time mistake. If they try to get the extra cost for this Caller Tune then I would take necessary action in border way.

10th of Mar, 2008

sir i want the caller tune code of such songs such as film satyemev jayte (dil mai ho tum) and masti film (dil de diya hai) plz sir say to me what can i do plz help me

madhusudan loyalka

• Se
      26th of Mar, 2008

i m tired to hello tune plz give suggestion's how stop this.i m try customer care from two days but there is no one.

• Yo
      29th of May, 2008

Me and My big brother using RIM postpaid connection,
    but now a days its conffrence system is fail...we r from jharkhand, also customer care number is only for formality... now we (800 customer of reliance india mobile pospaid user) decided to withdraw our connection.

Yogesh kr.

• Sy
      31st of May, 2008

dear sir/madam
    my request is to send hello tune code of
    lab pay aati hai dua any how i want it
    plzzzzzzzzz its my request with reliance co.
    im very thankful for it i hope u will send da code
    2 me

• Sy
      31st of May, 2008

dear sir/madam

im syed farooq sending this request 2 u
    i want da of lab pe aati hai dua i want da
    code of nthis naath any how i hope u will send this or
    set this tone on my number plzzzzzzzzzzzzz its my humble
    request to reliance co. my mobile no. is 9347849393

thanking you

18th of Jun, 2008

please send me the caller tune code for songs

kyoki itna pyar tumse karte hai hum, kya jaan loge from movie kyoki

and

ye tera mera milna from movie aapka suroor

regards,
    Manish

19th of Jun, 2008

my request is to send hello tune code of
    lab pay aati hai dua any how i want it
    plzz its my request with reliance co.