[Resolved] REGUS / unauthorized conference room charges
We had a reservation in the Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, office on Oct 26, for the boardroom all day. We are not disputing this as we scheduled this online.
We received a second bill for another conference room at same location, same date/time for an additional conference room that we never reserved, no reservation in our name nor our approval.
It seems that the Regus employee just took it upon himself to allow/escort unauthorized individuals to a second conference room without a reservation nor our approval and just charged it to our credit card. I was shocked to receive a second bill when we never reserved a second room. Why didn't they request payment from these unknown individuals? Why would we be charged for something we never reserved nor booked?
This is an abusive, reckless and unauthorized use of our credit card. We are disputing the second unauthorized room charges. Palm Beach Gardens Regus employees should be reprimanded for this type of abuse of their clients.
This complaint has been resolved. The reservation was in another account that I didn't realize. Regus did not do anything wrong.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Oct 29, 2018
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Regardless of the reason we understand how frustrating it can be and apologise if we did not provide the level of service that you expect and deserve from Regus.
We will investigate now and get back to you very shortly with an update.
In the meantime, should you have further information to share, please do not hesitate to contact us at account.[protected]@regus.com.
More REGUS Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] REGUS - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position