Regus Group / dishonest business practices
I'm finally at a point in my life where I can start my own business until this company, who was highly recommended, came into my life and is sucking the life out of my bank account! How do these people sleep at night???
The dishonest business practices of Regus is so discouraging for small business owners. We are all struggling trying to make a future for ourselves and loved ones. I'm counting quarters at the parking meter, packing my lunch, and a hundred other penny pinching practices just to survive.
I signed up online and the sales guy was so nice and helpful! I made it quite clear to him that I couldn't sign a 1 year agreement and asked him if they had any deals for 3 months only because I wasn't even sure I would get my company off the ground. He was able to get me a great deal and told me all the really cool benefits I would be receiving. However, like everyone else in the world posting on blogs, they don't tell you that you have to give 90 days cancellation.
The only reason I found this out was because I received an email from Regus with an updated invoice. I opened the invoice and found out they charged me $82 for parking for only 2 days!!! I emailed them and asked them why I was charged that amount. They never once told me that I had to pay for parking. They told me they would validate my parking and they would even validate my guests parking. I have gone through all of my paperwork and no where does it list pricing for parking. Who in their right mind would pay $41/day for parking!!!
After all this is over my bill is going to total at least $1940!!! I saved for years so I could start my own business. These people are ruining my life!
More Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Hq / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Group - contractual issues and added fees
- Regus Group - office spaces
- Regus Group - poor customer service and office was smaller size than what I was signed up for!
- Regus Group - auto-renewal of my lease without my knowledge, charging my credit card without my consent.
- Regus Group - rental agreement - regus didn't, cancel bullies business owners & entrepreneurs