Regions Financial Corporation — poor customer service
Received a check from a Regions customer, and went to local branch to cash it. They do not display ANY fee list, but charged me $2.00 to cash the check. When I made a comment about how silly it is to charge someone to cash a check, instead of perhaps deducting it from the depositor's account at worst, I was given the cold shoulder treatment by the teller. The branch manager was no help either, he had a very rude and condescending attitude, and showed me the door.
I'd like my fee refunded, an apology on letterhead, and to see this [censored] manager fired. There is NO REASON for such horrible service.
More Regions Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom?