Regions Bank / stole $ from me

1 1930 W Catawba AveCornelius, United States Review updated:

They completely lost $3, 000.00 dollars of mine. Then they put it back in my account a couple of days later after I noticed the deposit was not there. I had to go to the bank and prove it. i was treated very badly by the Assistant manager there named Brenda. She said it was a FL account and that she could not help me. Finallly a branch manager helped me named melissa but she was only filling in for the manager that was not present. So, now over a week and ahalf later I am still fighting for them to fix me NSF fees they made me incur and they keep saying they will handle it and still have not. I talked with the assistant Manager again today and she said it will be fix and I will call you right back to let you know it is. No call and it is still not fixed! I do not know what to do. I think I might get some higher power involved.

Comments

• Sw
      17th of Feb, 2010

By the way they did admit it was bank error so you would think they would be quick to fix the NSF fees that they caused and admit to causing...Why do I have to fight to get them to fix it when it was there fault in the first place. It should not take over a week and a half to fix these fees they caused. And still no sign that they are being fixed!!! I need 8 on your side!!!

• Na
      24th of Apr, 2011

I've banked at Regions 4 years. This past year they've put holds on my deposits twice even though there has never been a problem with any of my deposits clearing. 3 weeks ago I had a CD mature. A banker there told me the interest would be 2.1% on a 54month CD so I renewed it. When I got confirmation yesterday it said 1.85%, now it"s past the grace period and it would cost me 6 months interest (at 4.75%) to remove my money. They don't show the branch offices local phone numbers, not even in local phone books, and the branch is 50 miles from my house. Not a happy camper here.