Regions Bank / ripping me off over and over... over.. over

AR, US Review updated:

regions has repeatedly applied overdraft fees that i dont deserve. then they tell me they can take them off if i fill out a form for visa overdraft protection. i'm tired of going to the bank again and again just becuase they're crooked. right now they have three more unfair fees at 35.00 each. cost me 245.00 total last week. any islams out they that needs a new protege'. serious!

Comments

• Ky
      Jan 28, 2011

I just don't understand why you let them do this to you!!!
    Stop them, close the account and than sue them for the money back. You can sue them your self in small claims court. They will give the money back. Or there are plenty of attorneys who will take your case and win, courts have been finding them gulity of excessive fees for a while now. Judges are getting tired of banks out right stealing from customers, just like the fraud to paid largest item first, so they can charge for all the small items, what a scam.
    they all do this. It just this simple, banks have computer programed to pick up on people who have no money and they are able to hold deposits, checks and create charges to steal from you.
    It won't stop till the State Attorney starts putting some of the managers and directors in jail for fraud. The state attorneys seem to be in left field when it comes to banks stealing. So is the US Attorney, Wachovia just got caught Laundring money for Terrorist Organization, did they go to jail (NO) just paid millions in fines, you and I would go to jail. In closing I sue a bank ever chance I get, its fun, I love it.

• Ky
      Jan 28, 2011

Sue the Bank ever chance you get, if 10, 000 would file law suits just in small claims court, that would do it, they would stop, its all about money, lets stop them. We need a club, every one agree to sue for all charges, this would stop it.