RediffMail / Very vulgar advertisement

1 India Review updated:

What kind of world are we living in? Do we really need this kind of ad to make the product sell? Its utter rubbish. What is the ad trying to prove? "Its really that big" with down cast eyes has nothing at all to do with the storage space available on rediffmail.

Consumers do not want to witness such ads. We find it truly disgusting. How these ads gets approval is behold me.

Comments

• Ri
      25th of Jan, 2009

There are so many VULGAR adds coming in the rediff mail box. Some of them are for balts that help to reduce weight and others for lingerie. The biggest trouble is that you are bound to see them, and many a times it is so embarrassing especially when you are at your professional place. I have filed my complaint may times to rediff but no serious action has been taken so far. I would be really glad if any one suggests me what could be the proper way to stop this humiliation.

• Sh
      14th of Dec, 2009

my name shivsingh rawat{garhwali}

• Re
      20th of Jan, 2010

I'm trying to login through my user ID revati_mundra@rediffmail.com. I'm 100% sure that I'm typing correct username and Password. Then too system is now allowing me to access my Emails and giving the message that incorrect user name or Password.
    Its really very shameful.
    Because of You I have lost my very important informations..