Rediff / Poor logistics and customer care

1 India Review updated:

I bought a T610 on the Rediff shopping network. Until a few days later, I had no clue about the shipping status of the delivery. I was later contacted by some representative who informs me that the set is out of stock, and that I could instead opt for another O2 phone which is a "demo" piece. I am still awaiting to hear anything further, and there is no customer contact where I can call up the Rediff shopping network. Absolutely disappointing!

Ek

Comments

• Ni
      27th of Feb, 2008

I am not satisfied with the item that has come to me
    as it looks very very different than the product photo
    shown in Mumbai Mirror and on the website. Attaching
    the exact URL showing the product, for your perusal -
    &source=browse&frompg=MP3-Player-Festival

I talked with your customer care person, Sachin, Laxmi
    regarding this but it was useless as they smiply took the dteails saying they would call back and as expected they never turned up.

Rediff shopping is total fraud. People MUST NOT buy anything from this site as they would simply regret losing their hard earned money against a fake useless product. Worth throwing in the bin.

• Su
      28th of Feb, 2008

I placed an order for a book on 26th Jan 2008 and the order was accepted vide order number 4353441.The amount was also debited.Till today I have not received the book.Mails sent to Rediff remain unreplied except the automated reply.It seems that Rediff is in the business of cheating people.There is no mention of contact number/phone number or direct e mail of anyone on Rediff Site. How can I file a criminal case against the company ? Can some one suggest /

10th of Jun, 2008
    Rediff - E-mail flooded
    Rediff
    www.rediff.com

Someone has sent me more than 1000 add requests to my rediff bol messenger (the highest number that i could read was about 950). Every time i log into my messenger using my id, these requests come as a pop up and so fast that i cannot even do anything. Eventually the system hangs and i have to restart my pc. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem??? It is really urgent.

16th of Oct, 2008

Hello Friends,

I m a first time user for rediff shoping, I am totally agree with all these comments, I am also suffering like any thing, I ordered for a Digital plus analog watch on 02/10/08 and till now 14 days are passed I haven't recevied my order till now, really pathetic service rediff is givin. Now I'll really my other friends not to go for a rediff shoping...never

• As
      24th of Oct, 2008

i cant read my msg in rediff chat ..

• Su
      30th of Oct, 2008

I am not able to receive emails sent by any colleague or by my office mates. this is the status since last 20 days. i complained in the customer care but no solution please do the needful.

24th of Nov, 2008

I am not able to login my rediffmail id with my username malli_hrr@rediffmail.com even i enter the correct password and also even password provided by rediff after requisting forgot password. why its happening i want my mail back this is the status since today morning. i had written a mail to customer care but no solution please do the needful.

• Gm
      8th of Sep, 2009

sir please i forget my password try somanytimes but icont get password

please help gmgrapic_youva@rediffmail.com
    password : amburgm

• Aa
      7th of Nov, 2009

I m not able to open my account

• Am
      8th of Dec, 2009

I am having an ID with rediffmail but I am not able to open my account. plz help me in opening my account coz there are few important mail which am not able read nor I am able to access my acount. my mail I id. amitthesail@rediffmail.com . regds Amit Kumar 9958565691 INDIA

• Ha
      19th of Jan, 2010

Hi,

My rediff ID is 'hasan_kidwai@rediffmail.com". It was working fine till day before yesterday.

I tried logging on yesterday but been recieving the following error message
    "Error

I have been using rediff past 5 years.

All my friends can easily log into rediff using my work station without any error so its certianly not a server error. I have got very important mails in this account. Please help me.

My alternative email address is kidwai.hasan@gmail.com
    My mobile number is 00447809209990

• Rs
      20th of Jan, 2010
    India

I have been struggling for more than week to login & check my rediffmail account. Lousy, pathetic, horrible are very decent worlds to describe the services of rediff. They are the perfect example of "how to screw things when they are working well"

I wonder if they exist after couple of months (perhaps it's already dead!!)

20th of Jan, 2010

Hi,

My rediff ID is jiten_autoengg@rediffmail.com". It was working fine till day before yesterday.

I tried logging on yesterday but been recieving the following error message
    "Error

I have been using rediff past 3 years.

My alternative email address is jiten_autoengg@hotmail.com
    My mobile number is 09711474814

• Cm
      22nd of Jan, 2010

My rediff ID is cma2004@rediffmail.com

My all the mails from the Inbox and Outbox have been lost during the maintenance operation. There are no mails in the present situation.

I request you to do the restore all my data. They were very important to me.

with regards
    C M Agrawal

• Um
      4th of Mar, 2010
    rediff

sir/madam
    i want to cancel my rediff account permanatly and immediately too because some one has theft my password. when i was changing my password again he/she using my rediff account with out my knowledge so kindly say the procudure for cancel my account immediately.

• Gi
      21st of Apr, 2010

Dear sir,

Request you to retrieve all my mails from february 2009 to july 2009 as lost important mail specially sent by Barclys Bank,

Thanks & Regrds,

Giridhar.Bhandiwad.

My e mail ID is giridharbhandiwad@rediffmail.com

28th of Apr, 2010

I am not able to open my account and its trobling me like hell.

28th of Apr, 2010

This is giving the error "The service is temporarily down for maintenance. Please try after some time. Inconveniences regretted."

you are 200% Right..

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2010
    construction

Dear sir

Due to some reasons i want to delete my rediffmail account completely

thanks®rds