Red Roof Inn / 5914 seawall blvd galveston, tx check in trouble

First the reservations were made ahead time and paid for so we would have a place to change before our dinner with our out of town guests (we reserved 2 rooms). I called ahead and was told check in was at 3 PM. First I was ignored by Toby at the desk (no greeting or welcome just a glare at me!) He told me he had no rooms available for us and meanly told me that check in does not have to be on time. He told me he would call me when the rooms were ready and he did not. We went to dinner without changing! We arrived back and he still did not have our rooms and keys ready for prepaid rooms as he told me. Finally we go the rooms and he was very rude when filling out the car forms. When we got to our room 452 there were no towels or washcloths. I had to call to get some. The bathroom floor was dirty with dirt in corner and on floor. It smelled to high heaven of cigarettes and it bothered us, suppose tobe smokefree. I would like half of my money that I paid refunded since we got in our room very late. What an embarrassment with guests from out of town. Please send a refund to our credit card. You should fire Toby because he is very rude as a person at the desk checking people in. Very hostile. Please let me know about you refund decision.

Ma